Bike Rental @ Mallory Square

Westbank is bestbank

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks for your reply. Thanksgiving Day, November 23 on RCL Empress.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Empress docks at the Outer Mole pier which is behind US Navy property and you will be transported via tram to Mallory Square area. Eaton Bikes' phone number is 305-294-8188

I would call them ahead of time, reserve the bike of your choice and they will meet you upon arrival.

Mike:)

• 3 weeks later...
For those who have had Eaton deliver to the port, how did it work? We are in port from 12:30-7:00. Do we have them meet us at 1:00 and then again at maybe 6:00 to pick it up?

Yes, they will do that. If you go to their website you can order the bike in advance. The form you fill out includes a place for you to put where you want them to meet you and at what time. A good spot is by the main entrance to the Customs House at 281 Front Street. You also get ten percent off placing the order online. You arrange for returning the bike the same way.

The Empress docks at the Outer Mole pier which is behind US Navy property and you will be transported via tram to Mallory Square area. Eaton Bikes' phone number is 305-294-8188

I would call them ahead of time, reserve the bike of your choice and they will meet you upon arrival.

Mike:)

Are you sure Empress docks at the outer mole? We were in Key West a couple of weeks ago and she looked like she was over by Mallory Square.

enhance

I agree with everyone about Eaton Bikes. They are great to work with.