Bread in Blu same as MDR?

Grandma7

In BLU you get a bread basket with a variety of different breads - from Italian Breadsticks to a real dark bread with raisins. If you want more or more of a particular kind, they will bring it to you...

Here is more about BLU - and it delicious but I would not call it healthy.

[YOUTUBE]IZ5eFfLRz0k[/YOUTUBE]

Love the Blu breadbasket! Also butter, a red pepper dip and something else to accompany. cant recall now. Our server also asked if we wanted balsamic and olive oil.

I've never had a red pepper dip - that sounds good! You get a variety of crudites on the table every night with hummus and a ranch-like dressing, as well as the butter for the bread.

I've never had a red pepper dip - that sounds good! You get a variety of crudites on the table every night with hummus and a ranch-like dressing, as well as the butter for the bread.

The red pepper dip was on Reflection last week in the MDR, together with the other choices per night (3 in total) ;).

The bread on board depends on the baker,he follows a recipe,but I find the bread changes from ship to ship,( I am fussy,I bake my own at home ). I like a good crust & flavor & have had talks with the baker on board,( waste of time ) good luck to you,enjoy !

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Just booked Aqua for first time. It seems Blu seems a little more health conscious, but I do love good bread at dinner. Does Blu serve bread and if so is it the same as in the main dining room?

It is the same bread as found in the buffet. There is a sliced French bread, a brown bread, and some hard thin bread sticks. I have been disappointed with the French bread as has not been fresh out of the oven. Baked earlier in the day and starting to get "crispy".

Blu is not as health conscious as people think. Enjoy!

Did you check if the salt and pepper is the same ?

No, the salt and pepper in BLU are the same salt as the MDR, however, there is a Salt and Pepper Server. The Server stands at the ready to salt and pepper to your heart's content. A low whistle will call the Server to your table, then you raise one to five fingers on your left hand for the level of salt you desire and one to five fingers on your right hand for the level of pepper. Please don't speak to the Salt and Pepper Server. If you have a disability that limits your ability to indicate with your fingers, you may speak, but please see the Hotel Director prior to entering BLU to express your specific needs.

Other than that Enjoy Your Aqua Class Experience.