Princess Captains Circle

TomCon

do cruises on any other carnival cruise lines (eg

msc) earn captains circle benefits on princess

I believe P&O is the only one. Cruises there seem to translate over as cruises with Princess.

MSC will honor your circle level on their cruises. I am elite of Princess and that put me at MSC's highest Black level.

DA

Wow! Why would they do that? How do you prove what your level is on another line? That's crazy. Wonder if their perks are any good at that level.

I did it for a MSC cruise in February. After I made the final payment i called their reservation desk, i had to scan them a copy of my Princess CC account. Almost everyday I received something, drink coupons, bottles of wine, chocolate cover strawberrys etc

Wow! Why would they do that? How do you prove what your level is on another line? That's crazy. Wonder if their perks are any good at that level.

Marketing. Try them with your current loyalty level that you have on other cruise lines and maybe you like them well enough to sail again (and again, and again, etc).

A screen shot of My Princess page showing the Captain Circle level was the only proof I sent.

I did it for a MSC cruise in February. After I made the final payment i called their reservation desk, i had to scan them a copy of my Princess CC account. Almost everyday I received something, drink coupons, bottles of wine, chocolate cover strawberrys etc

Wow! That's a nice surprise.

Marketing. Try them with your current loyalty level that you have on other cruise lines and maybe you like them well enough to sail again (and again, and again, etc).

I suppose, but I would think you'd need a "better" product to keep them coming back. No idea how MSC is. I've never looked at their cruises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk