Star Clipper - Indonesia, September 23, 2017 and October 14, 2017

atlantis1

My wife and I are on the 14th October sailing, flying out from London a few days before. We're meeting up with a couple of Canadian friends for the voyage.

We have been on the Star Clipper fleet about ten times, so may be able to answer questions you may have.

• 1 month later...

My husband and I will be on the Sept 23rd sailing. Looking forward to it.

It says on the travel docs that the boat docks at 6am on the last day. Does anyone know what time we can leave at? Trying to book to a flight to Singapore and I'm not sure what time to book the flight.

My wife and I are on the 14th October sailing, flying out from London a few days before. We're meeting up with a couple of Canadian friends for the voyage.

We have been on the Star Clipper fleet about ten times, so may be able to answer questions you may have.

We had to cancel l the second of our cruises but will still be on the September 23 cruise. My concern is that we have NO shore excursions booked prior to the trip. I usually like to have things done ahead of the cruise. The rep from Star Clippers said we can book when we get on board and will have no problem. Can you reassure me on that, please??? Thanks, Donna

My husband and I will be on the Sept 23rd sailing. Looking forward to it.

It says on the travel docs that the boat docks at 6am on the last day. Does anyone know what time we can leave at? Trying to book to a flight to Singapore and I'm not sure what time to book the flight.

Our flight to Phuket is at 11:55AM and was told we are fine with that time. See you on the cruise!

Donna

We have been on all three of the Clippers - booking trips on board is the norm. You will get a daily news sheet delivered to your cabin and that will set out the timings / booking times for shore trips - no problem.

I don't know what the earliest time you can leave the ship is - this may be dependent upon how long the ship takes to clear immigration requirements - but I believe that they normally want everyone off the ship by 9.30 am (excluding those staying for the next cruise).

We have been on all three of the Clippers - booking trips on board is the norm. You will get a daily news sheet delivered to your cabin and that will set out the timings / booking times for shore trips - no problem.

Thank you very much!!!

Donna

See you on board! Starclippers sent me a copy of the excursions, but it didn't have the price. I'm really curious about the Komodo island tours. I heard they're quite expensive.

Susan

Anybody on either of these trips? We wanted back to back but had to do a two week gap between the cruises. Never did a clipper before and looking for some advice!!

Thanks!!

I was informed by Star Clipper that they have chartered the whole ship for the final Bali circumnavigation.

Donna

See you on board! Starclippers sent me a copy of the excursions, but it didn't have the price. I'm really curious about the Komodo island tours. I heard they're quite expensive.

Susan

I'm sure they are expensive but, this is a one time only trip here so I guess we will just have to suck it up!!!

Donna

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi Fellow Cruisers,

My husband and I and another couple will be on the October 14th sailing from Bali. We are flying in from Los Angeles, although we are all from Florida. We have sailed with Star Clippers once before and loved it! We had no problem booking the shore excursions onboard. We will be staying in Singapore a few extra days at the end to meet up with a couple from Australia that we all met on our last Star Clippers cruise a couple of years ago. We are looking forward to this new adventure and meeting you all onboard!:)

Annette & Stuart Baine

Ronnie & Tony Tranchida

• 3 weeks later...

Got our cruise docs yesterdat! Really excited now! :D Did anyone else get theirs?

I guess we're really going now.

They also sent the list of excursions. Only one of the excursions had a price. Does that mean that the other ones are included? Granted that the most of the islands we're stopping at are uninhabited or excursion consists of snorkeling and a beach BBQ.

Susan

• 4 weeks later...