Self service laundry on Island Princess

gwenmarie

For the sake of convenience, I'd suggest bringing those soap pods. Pack a few more than you think you might need in a zip-loc bag and close it leaving a lot of air (for cushion). In a separate zip-loc, pack dryer sheets (like Bounce) if you normally use them. As I recall, it was $3 to wash and $3 per dryer cycle. You'll use your cruise card to buy tokens for use in the washers and dryers, and the cost will be charged to your account.

For the sake of convenience, I'd suggest bringing those soap pods. Pack a few more than you think you might need in a zip-loc bag and close it leaving a lot of air (for cushion). In a separate zip-loc, pack dryer sheets (like Bounce) if you normally use them. As I recall, it was $3 to wash and $3 per dryer cycle. You'll use your cruise card to buy tokens for use in the washers and dryers, and the cost will be charged to your account.

Thanks so much for all the great information, a 19 day cruise coming up and we want to keep luggage to a minimum

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Another way also is I use a empty crystal lite small container. It will hold the dyer sheets( about 6) and 6 laundry soap pods and then I stick it in a shoe. Works great for me

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 11 months later...
Thanks so much for all the great information, a 19 day cruise coming up and we want to keep luggage to a minimum

I truly hope you have a great trip, but my 15 night cruise on the Island was not a pleasant experience (after the addition of lots of cabins and the loss of one of the lounges). Very crowded, long lines for venues, etc.