Can I take Champagne on Azura?

Lottie A

I should know the answer to this question as I have sailed on Azura quite a few times but I don't!

I am going on a mini cruise with a friend on Saturday and I would like to take a special bottle of Champagne for us to drink on our balcony at sailaway. Do they allow you to do this please or will it be confiscated at boarding? It's not that I object to buying P&O champers, it's just that this is a special bottle and I would never be able to get it on P&O.

Many thanks.

I should know the answer to this question as I have sailed on Azura quite a few times but I don't!

I am going on a mini cruise with a friend on Saturday and I would like to take a special bottle of Champagne for us to drink on our balcony at sailaway. Do they allow you to do this please or will it be confiscated at boarding? It's not that I object to buying P&O champers, it's just that this is a special bottle and I would never be able to get it on P&O.

Many thanks.

Yes you can

Thanks all. I am used to Azamara where you can bring as much booze onboard as you can carry. :D

We will certainly enjoy the bubbles on our balcony at sail away on Azura.

Have you considered "Assisted Boarding" Lottie? Might be helpful.

Regards John

Have you considered "Assisted Boarding" Lottie? Might be helpful.

Regards John

LOL John. I think we can manage with our one bottle for our mini cruise, but should I ever book a longer cruise with P&O then that might be an option. The wheelchair would be very useful for the case of Champagne. 😄🍾