Dress Code for Embarkation

ScotBrit17

Your shorts and (clean) tee shirt will be just fine for boarding the ship and having lunch in the dining room.

I have seen adult men and women board the ship still wearing pajama bottoms and a wrinkled tee shirt. Yes, that was on Celebrity - not Carnival! I am sure they went to the Oceanview for lunch.

I have seen adult men and women board the ship still wearing pajama bottoms and a wrinkled tee shirt. Yes, that was on Celebrity - not Carnival! I am sure they went to the Oceanview for lunch.

What??? I just don't know how I would have reacted to seeing that?? Maybe something like this: :o

Come on people, is it really that hard to get dressed before leaving the house?? Really?? How do some people even maintain a job, much less, a career!! I have to repeat myself: :o

what??? I just don't know how i would have reacted to seeing that?? Maybe something like this: :o

come on people, is it really that hard to get dressed before leaving the house?? Really?? How do some people even maintain a job, much less, a career!! I have to repeat myself: :o

agree!!🍽

I presume the reference was to the pajama bottoms. And in that case, I stand in agreement with the poster.

Some modern patterned trousers look very similar to pyjama bottoms. Not saying it's the case in this instance, but if they were worn for boarding as stated, it could be quite possible.