Anyone have or know where to view Princess daily patters for Regal princess Western C

Lambchopp

Trying to make some plans but would like to know which nights are more formal attire . I understand that you want to be sure to eat in the main dining rooms those nights as more upscale menu items. Is this true?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I think this thread has some patters and menus. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2320153&highlight=regal+menus

My feeling regarding the formal nights is that while the menu items are more upscale on paper the quality is not really that different. I didn't enjoy the food that much more than a regular night. (Which is not to say it is bad; I do like the MDR food on Princess!) On our last 7-night we went to one formal night and then kicked back at the buffet for the other. I only have it in me to wear a gown once per week. :)

We've always found the formal nights to have better food in the DR than the other nights.

We usually make it a point to eat in the DR since the buffet doesn't offer all of the same selections. Although we don't dress formally, we do dress up just enough to get by and haven't had any problems in being seated.

Trying to make some plans but would like to know which nights are more formal attire . I understand that you want to be sure to eat in the main dining rooms those nights as more upscale menu items. Is this true?

Formal Nights will probably be the first sea day and the day you sail at 4pm from Grand Cayman. The usual DR menu on formal nights is lobster tail & shrimp one night and filet with shrimp the other. There are other menu items offered. Other evenings also have nice selections.

Thanks so much for the information. My travel agent gave us dinner at one of the specialty restaurants and would not want to miss the special meal in MDR. Will plan accordingly