What time does Breakfast start?

missingtn

Dh and I will be on our first cruise 2 weeks from today (WOOHOOOOO) and I am looking at the excursions we are doing. We have gone with private tour companies since mark up on the ship is soooo high. Anyways, I wake up hungry since I am used to being up for work at 5 everyday. What is the earliest times you can get a decent breakfast on port days? TIA

Dh and I will be on our first cruise 2 weeks from today (WOOHOOOOO) and I am looking at the excursions we are doing. We have gone with private tour companies since mark up on the ship is soooo high. Anyways, I wake up hungry since I am used to being up for work at 5 everyday. What is the earliest times you can get a decent breakfast on port days? TIA

Usually 6 or 7 AM depending on the ship, port or sea day etc. My advice is to use the dining room and get waited on. The food is better, no lines to stand in and the coffee is 100X better than that lido deck joe.

Usually 6 or 7 AM depending on the ship, port or sea day etc. My advice is to use the dining room and get waited on. The food is better, no lines to stand in and the coffee is 100X better than that lido deck joe.

Ditto on the Coffee!

Dh and I usually got up early, so we'd hit the buffet for orange juice or coffee and a something light like a danish. Then we'd go to the dining room when it opened. I was thinking it opened around 8? I could look at our old capers and see for sure.

They make great french toast in the dining room.

Dh and I usually got up early, so we'd hit the buffet for orange juice or coffee and a something light like a danish. Then we'd go to the dining room when it opened. I was thinking it opened around 8? I could look at our old capers and see for sure.

They make great french toast in the dining room.

Dining room does open at 8, except the last morning, and then it is 6:30. I agree about the french toast, and I also like their pork sausage links and eggs benedict.

Twice I got eggs benedict in the dining room and the hollandaise was nearly hard. Have you ever ordered it on the side?

I know what you mean - but I still like it!:D I have no doubt that they could bring you extra - I have yet to be told "no" by wait staff...

Archived