best excursion?

laurieb24

I'm going on a 7 night southern Caribbean cruise in June and the only port we didn't book an excursion for is Curacao. We are already doing zip lining, snorkeling and beaches at other ports. What would you recommend that is a must do in Curacao? Thanks!

Since you are doing the "active" things prior to visiting this port, you might like to do something a little more relaxing in Curacao. We were there in 2013, and booked a shore excursion through RC called Beauties of Curacao - CU43. It's about 4 hours long and gives you a great overview of the highlights of the island. We enjoyed it very much. Curacao is a very pretty island and our guide was fun and informative.

You might enjoy seeing the pictures my wife took for her website at the link below. The pictures of Curacao are toward the end of the slide show. If you would like to see the slide show that she made, you can click on the link below.

The slide show will play as soon as the page opens, but you can also go through the pictures one by one by clicking on the thumbnails one at a time.

Here is the link

Adventure of the Seas 2013 Southern Caribbean Cruise

I don't know whether this excursion qualifies as the "best" but we enjoyed it. I'm sure others will chime in with their suggestions.

Happy sailing!

Edited by JimAOk1945

to avoind any unplaced experience i highly recommend you try a tour with CTT https://www.facebook.com/pages/Curacao-Tour-And-Taxi/437023036368503

you can contact them trough Facebook, email,watssap or just a call, they are on the top list for transportation and tours on TripAdvisor also. they can arrange a full package for a really low price if you can setup a group on the ship i took a excursion with them and the guide was very knowledgeable on the history of the island and the places we visit :)