Blogging from the Pacific Princess in the South Pacific

PescadoAmarillo

So exciting to hear you will be back cruising the South Pacific! Love reading about all your adventures every morning!! Have a great season! I'll be hanging on every word!!

Cheers, Denise

Edited by dchip

Hi everyone! We are leaving on Monday and I just published the first blog post of the "winter". If you are interested, it's at the blog address shown in my signature (below).

I will be following your travels. Happy to hear that your mom is happy with her new home. It will give you peace of mind knowing she is happy there.

Hi everyone! We are leaving on Monday and I just published the first blog post of the "winter". If you are interested, it's at the blog address shown in my signature (below).

You can bet I'll be following you! :D

Howard

I just checked your blog this am....no new post...........so excited to see that you have started again.

I have loved your blogs for so long.

Even better now because we just had to cancel our TA due to health reasons.

Enjoy! I know that I will enjoy.

Judy

Who Hoo! I've been checking 'cause I thought it was about time. Now I will have something fun and pleasant with my morning coffee. Thanks so much for taking the time to take us all along with you and G.

Yo!

Glad you're back. Looking forward to following along. I was just on your blog on Monday to see if you updated.

Safe travels to you and G. We will be on Emerald starting 11/14.

Andrew :)

Happy cruising to J and G!

We enjoyed and learned so much from your 2014 FP travels to help us look forward to and prepare for our upcoming Pacific Princess FP cruise.

We'll definitely be following along again for the next 21 days when it's time for us to head to FP and the Pacific Princess ourselves. We only wish you were going to be on our cruise but wish you the best on what you'll be doing for those 10 days instead.

Brian

Just checked your blog a few minutes ago and was happy to see you had posted new information about your upcoming adventure!! I can't figure out how to email you or comment directly on your blog so I came here. Glad to see this thread!! Hope you have a wonderful trip, I always enjoy reading about your activities at sea, and will definitely be following along.

Don't keep us in suspense, what are the new places you will be traveling to this winter?