Crafted by Curtis

smellycruzer

Sometimes CC'ers have insider info :D

Not that much! I'm willing to bet the menus haven't been set yet. If Princess doesn't yet know...

You'll just have to wait, like all of us until mid-October to the end of October at the earliest. The only time I've seen early reports is with itineraries which posters greet from their TAs.

• 4 weeks later...
Has anyone found out any Chef Curtis answers? On the Crown nobody seemed to have any clues even the Maitre D.

Ship staff often do not get advance information.

As one example, on the UST on one ship this year the print shop told us they were very busy because the dinner menus were being changed for the next cruise. When we asked about this in the dining room, the headwaiter had no idea this was happening.

Sometimes CC'ers have insider info :D
More likely, some CC'ers know of public sources of information. There are blogs, newsletters, FB sites, etc. that often get the word out as soon as it's released. No matter who you know, they won't release information until they're ready to.

I wouldn't go getting too excited guys, Curtis is the TV face for Coles Supermarkets in Australia so it's more than likely just a frozen TV dinner

I had the same thought.

Supermarket v Princess:confused::confused:

I wouldn't go getting too excited guys, Curtis is the TV face for Coles Supermarkets in Australia so it's more than likely just a frozen TV dinner

Haha. :) I'm going to curb my enthusiasm until someone actually eats one of his dishes on the ship

• 1 month later...
Did anyone receive the survey, "please help Princess with Curtis Stone Restaurant pricing"? Thoughts?

Yes I got the survey yesterday. I certainly hope the menu displayed on the survey is not the actual one that will be aboard the ship. The shrimp or crab dishes sounded good until I saw all the other ingredients in the dish. To my taste, that was just ruining the shrimp and crab. I also hope the price shown in the survey doesn't turn out to be what they are going to charges. With the menu shown, $39 is more than twice what I think the meal is worth.

The new dishes on the always available, weren't anything very spectacular

Chicken Pot Pie, nice but only half full under the pastry.

Veal Osso Bucco

are the two that I remember clearly I'll have to find the details of the others.

You were specifically asked not to share this info? Two less people on that forum!

Did you ever think that people outside of your secret club could have also gotten the survey also? Princess wants input from others also.

Yes I got the survey yesterday. I certainly hope the menu displayed on the survey is not the actual one that will be aboard the ship. The shrimp or crab dishes sounded good until I saw all the other ingredients in the dish. To my taste, that was just ruining the shrimp and crab. I also hope the price shown in the survey doesn't turn out to be what they are going to charges. With the menu shown, $39 is more than twice what I think the meal is worth.
We stopped going to Sabatini's and if SHARE is priced at $39 then we won't bother to give it a try.

• 2 weeks later...