Shuttle Co. that goes from POM to FLL Hotel?

Robkat

We're flying into FLL and spending a 1-night pre at a hotel there, and we'll then need a shuttle from FLL hotel to POM.

Then, after then cruise, we need a shuttle from POM to a hotel on 17th St. in FLL.

It seems that most of the shuttle cos. won't return you from POM to a hotel, they say they'll only drop off at the FLL airport.

Anyone know of a company that will drop off back at a FLL hotel?

Thanks in advance. Appreciate all info.

:cool::D

We are kind of in the same boat, so to speak, and decided that we didn't want to shuttle to FLL from POM and then on to a hotel in Ft Laud.

Ultimately, we've chosen a private vehicle to pick us up.

Many people have enjoyed taking Uber from POM to FL hotels.

Hope it works out for you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

QLS transportation!! Highly recommend. Their website says POM to FLL Airport hotels, so I'm not sure if your hotel will qualify, but it doesn't hurt to try. We are using them from POM to FLL Airport and have used them from FLL to POM more than once in the past!

Thanks for the replies!

We have just recently moved from Florida (after 28 years of being able to drive to cruise ports) and we're having to face all these extra costs to get to our cruise! So, at least for this first time, we probably won't indulge in the extra expense of a private vehicle for the trip, but I'd love to know what the cost is for that!

Thanks for the QLS rec. we had looked at them, but they were pricier than several other cos., so we put them to the bottom of the list. But if they will drop off directly to a FLL hotel, they'll go right to the top of the list! Will for sure contact them.

Don't want to sound like dinosaurs, but I think we are the only couple in the country who don't have smart phones!!!

Hence, no Uber option for us!

(My husband's business associates have tried endlessly to convince him that he MUST have and NEEDS to have a smart phone, but he has steadfastly held out! In most cases, we ARE happy with the decision, but it does make some things unavailable to us! We shall see .....;))

:'):')

Well then you can try the shuttle companies suggested above, or stop at FLL and then load into the hotel shuttle or a taxi, or pay about $80+ for a taxi. Maybe the $40+ in savings will convince your husband (or you ;) ) to invest in a smart phone and the Uber or Lyft application.

Don't want to sound like dinosaurs, but I think we are the only couple in the country who don't have smart phones!!!

(My husband's business associates have tried endlessly to convince him that he MUST have and NEEDS to have a smart phone, but he has steadfastly held out! In most cases, we ARE happy with the decision, but it does make some things unavailable to us! We shall see .....;))

Maybe check out GoGo Grandparent for an Uber ride.. my gut feeling is that a pick up at a hotel will be easy, at the port might be a little tougher because of the congestion

Check this out....https://gogograndparent.com/ Uber without smartphones!