RCCL Brides- Decor help!

Mindymc

I'm trying to figure out what, if anything, Royal Caribbean provides for decor for the wedding and reception location. My planner doesn't seem to have any idea. Can anyone let me know? I just want to make sure I buy anything they aren't providing before I get there.

Also, does anyone know if we are expected to tip the staff after the reception or is there a tip built into the amount paid like on the drink packages? Thanks!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
I just asked Royal Ocean Events this very same question today. I will let you know what they say.

I have asked them to book me the Viking Crown Lounge.

Did you happen to find the answers to these questions? Also, do you know is there enough room for dancing in Viking Crown?

Did you happen to find the answers to these questions? Also, do you know is there enough room for dancing in Viking Crown?

Hi,

I ended up booking the Shall We Dance Lounge. It is more private with only one entrance which can be blocked off to the public.

The Viking Crown seemed too open for other guests to walk in and the setup would have looked very awkward.

But to answer your question, there should be lots of room for dancing in the Viking Crown. It is used as a nightclub every day.

I'm trying to figure out what, if anything, Royal Caribbean provides for decor for the wedding and reception location. My planner doesn't seem to have any idea. Can anyone let me know? I just want to make sure I buy anything they aren't providing before I get there.

Also, does anyone know if we are expected to tip the staff after the reception or is there a tip built into the amount paid like on the drink packages? Thanks!

Hi Mindy,

RC provides what they call a "Sweetheart Table" which is a small table for the Bride and Groom. It is decorated with white linen and some small pleasantries and will be the center of attention of the entire setup.