Day Pass in PV

PrincessE

Hi -

When we have a day in PV we have typically purchased a day pass at Krystal's. I have read that they are under 'new' management (not sure how new is new). The last time we were there was in 2009 so things have probably changed.

Anyway, does anyone know if Krystal's still sells a day pass to cruise ship passengers and if so, how much are they going for now? Any other options for a day pass at a resort in PV is most welcome. We will be there in September on the Grand Princess.

Gracias!

Krystall still sells daypasses to cruise passengers as far as I know. I think for just a few US$ you can use their pool and beach.

Food and drinks not included. However be aware the grounds have changed since a few years as part of the buildings, pool and garden are now the allin Hilton.

Please use the search function you will find more postings as people also went to the Marriott. They have an allin daypass.

Also the Los Arcos Hotel and Hotel Tropicana in old town offers passes.

Krystall still sells daypasses to cruise passengers as far as I know. I think for just a few US$ you can use their pool and beach. Food and drinks not included. However be aware the grounds have changed since a few years as part of the buildings, pool and garden are now the allin Hilton. Please use the search function you will find more postings as people also went to the Marriott. They have an allin daypass. Los Arcos Hotel and Hotel Tropicana in old town offers passes.

Maybe this helps you too: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g150793-c135367/Puerto-Vallarta:Mexico:Resort.Day.Passes.html

• 3 weeks later...

We used the amenities and enjoyed la Casa Magna at the Marriott. We rented a room actually (it worked for us because we had a toddler who needed a nap and we were in PV two days) but they did have day pass options also.

See more info here

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2360413

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the information! I appreciate it.

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't receive notification and I'm subscribed to the thread! How odd. Anyway...thanks again!

Krystall still sells daypasses to cruise passengers as far as I know. I think for just a few US$ you can use their pool and beach. Food and drinks not included. However be aware the grounds have changed since a few years as part of the buildings, pool and garden are now the allin Hilton. Please use the search function you will find more postings as people also went to the Marriott. They have an allin daypass. Los Arcos Hotel and Hotel Tropicana in old town offers passes.

Maybe this helps you too: https://www.tripadvisor.ca/Travel-g150793-c135367/Puerto-Vallarta:Mexico:Resort.Day.Passes.html