Water

Doodah

Is it still possible to drop off a case of water w/room tag attached with the porters at New Orleans. I know the water is supposed to be fine on the ship but after a couple of days I feel like I am drinking salt water. Guess that is just me and I drink a lot of water.

Is it still possible to drop off a case of water w/room tag attached with the porters at New Orleans. I know the water is supposed to be fine on the ship but after a couple of days I feel like I am drinking salt water. Guess that is just me and I drink a lot of water.

Carnival? Not on Carnival. No bottles of water or anything else is allowed in your carry on. And on Carnival all liquids must be in your carry ons.

Carnival? Not on Carnival. No bottles of water or anything else is allowed in your carry on. And on Carnival all liquids must be in your carry ons.

But you can order cases of water through the fun shops and have it delivered to your cabin.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

But you can order cases of water through the fun shops and have it delivered to your cabin.

This is what we've done the past two cruises. It was nice not to have to worry about lugging it around. It was waiting for us when we arrived in our stateroom.

I do believe you can still bring a 12 pack of soft drinks per person but they must be in cans.

I do believe you can still bring a 12 pack of soft drinks per person but they must be in cans.

That is correct. Hard to find non-sparkling water in cans (although Southwest Airlines now serves water that way).

Sent from my iPhone using Forums