Friends of The Society® Programme

Seattlerk

Good question.. never thought about this. Whenever I have gotten a "friends" benefit..a very good perk, we have used the same TA. I will be eagerly following the answers to your question. One thing I recently learned is that even if you have two newbies, in TWO separate cabins, you only are credited with ONE new cruiser.

I hope others weigh in.

I think if you are two travelling together and introduce two newbies you get one each!! Also we have done it using the same TA and also friends using their own TA. Hope that helps.

Jane

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for the information. I am now having to travel solo and only got credit for introducing one friend of the two friends I urged to sail Silversea for the first time. The more I think about it the less I like this policy. I "sold" two cabins, each of which was taken by one friend. And...it worked! They loved SS and are in the process of booking two cabins on the Shadow to Burma next spring. Feels a bit unfair. Credit for 17 days is wonderful, but, obviously 34 days credit is twice as good!

I will update with a full report soon. I submitted my form yesterday sponsoring a couple on the same cruise using a different TA. Both cabins are paid in full to take advantage of the 10% June 30th discount. Fingers crossed.