2017 -List of officers , concierge, hotel director etc.

sjnyc323

That would be so great if Arnie were on the Breakaway, he was great! I wonder if they let you request butlers?

No, but it would be nice.

Yes, it can be done in unusual circumstances. We have a special relationship with a particular butler. We were among his first 10 cabins' guests during his weeklong tryout period. We all signed a petition recommending him for the permanent position. Six months later he was assigned to our cabin at our request, since his regular cabins were nearby.

NCL Dawn 6-9-17 to 6-16-17

J.C Sanchez - Cruise Director :D

Teo Grabic - Captian

Andreas Sommerfeld - F&B

Osley Ollivierre - Exc. housekeeper

Ana-Maria Haza -GSM

Paulo Vaz -Exc. Chief

Alain magnier - H.D.

Ionela Oprisan - Restaurant Manager

Raj Rodrigues - Beverage Manager

And THE Anne Barbaza - Group Service Coordinator

Would you happen to know who the Concierge is?

NCL Dawn 6-9-17 to 6-16-17

J.C Sanchez - Cruise Director :D

Teo Grabic - Captian

Andreas Sommerfeld - F&B

Osley Ollivierre - Exc. housekeeper

Ana-Maria Haza -GSM

Paulo Vaz -Exc. Chief

Alain magnier - H.D.

Ionela Oprisan - Restaurant Manager

Raj Rodrigues - Beverage Manager

And THE Anne Barbaza - Group Service Coordinator

Would you happen to know who the Concierge is?

Originally posted by biker@sea

Sorry, I did speak with her for a moment but did not catch her name.

Since most, if not all, of the other officers on the list match the crew on my New Years Eve sailing, I think you can assume the Concierge is still Leah Rodriquez.

I am not going to disagree with you but there are others in his class. Prem was and I am told, still, quite exceptional, and Klaus Lugmaier was simply the best and he trained Sean. As an HD he was the top of the tree. But the long post you replied to reconfirms my view that the teams are now changing and they are not replacing great crew with the same calibre.

There have been others. The late Calvin Lodge ( who we still miss) was destined to be one of the best. For some Hugo was up there.

Again mention for Richard Janicki now on the Gem - Another excellent HD and a true gentlemen - the old school

I wonder if Sean will open the Bliss or will NCL start building a new opening team as the new ships come out thick and fast and perhaps a new generation of HD will be needed.

An excellent list...one that would not be complete without adding John O'Hara to the mix.

Since most, if not all, of the other officers on the list match the crew on my New Years Eve sailing, I think you can assume the Concierge is still Leah Rodriquez.

Has Roel Gonzales left the Dawn? He was concierge last year. I was told Leah is on Escape until September (Rashida on vacation).

Tracy

An excellent list...one that would not be complete without adding John O'Hara to the mix.

John was one of the most approachable HD I have ever encountered on a ship. He is missed dearly. Yes as been mentioned there are many others who have left that were fantastic as well. There are still some of the "Old School" HD out there. It is sad to say the times have changed. The way they were years ago when we first started cruising. Not sure that the "newer generation" is taught the same. Seems to be this way in most businesses now a days.

Has Roel Gonzales left the Dawn? He was concierge last year. I was told Leah is on Escape until September (Rashida on vacation).

Tracy

Rashida is on the Escape now. She been back for a while

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

When I was in the Dawn in April, Roel was the Concierge.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

That makes sense. Leah was going on vacation when we disembarked in mid January. That would allow for Roel on duty in April and Leah being back on board now. This is supported by the fact that most of the other crew confirmed on board now we're there in January.:rolleyes:

Rashida is on the Escape now. She been back for a while

Is Rashida the former assistant to Sean or Prem? (Can't remember which).

Sorry, but Yes it is true, O'neil has not been with Norwegian for several months. He is doing very well and more important very very happy.

Thank you for the update. I wish him the best and as he truly deserves it!!

Current HD is Jovo

Asst HD Errol Nelson

CD Tyler Gray

Captain Niklas Perrson

Thank you so much. I"ll be praying we get to see Jovo again!!! Hopefully he'll still be on board when we depart in a couple weeks! :)

Tracy

Rashida just transferred to the Sun and goes on vacation September 25

Tracy

Roel is still on the Dawn. He just returned from vacation. He was on my 6/30 sailing. He took great care of my family and we had a great time.

F&B Director Messiah Ritzinger from Germany - always to be seen at the buffet, approachable by staff and customers.

Hotel Director Djamel from France - I don't know why people care about the Hotel Director. The cabin Steward is much more important in my opinion.

Have cruised with Messiah twice, on the Epic in 2015 & the Star Dec 2016 with Djamela, Bitch great guys, would be great if either were on the Getaway for the TA on Oct.

Have cruised with Messiah twice, on the Epic in 2015 & the Star Dec 2016 with Djamela, Bitch great guys, would be great if either were on the Getaway for the TA on Oct.

This is the first time I've heard of anybody named Bitch (I get called it a lot, but it's not my name). Typo?

Stephen

Anyone know the current lineup on the Breakaway? I heard HD Vuk is on break and Mario Markovic is current HD. I've never sailed with him as HD.

Sorry don't know the whole line up, but just got off BA on Sunday and Mario was the HD. Never sailed with him before. Had a bit of interaction with him and give him a thumbs up!

Phyllis