Triumph Spa Deck

Louisiana985

I booked 3 rooms on the spa deck for December and now the only things I can find about that level is the dreaded sea-sickness. Has anyone stayed on the Spa Deck in winter and was it really that bad??? I have little kids with me and my parents and I am worried that I made the wrong decision and there isn't anymore connecting rooms with balconies left. Any advice will be gladly accepted

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Sorry no one has given you a direct answer. We sailed last November on Triumph on deck 10 and didn't have any problems. We have sailed in December and do not remember it being a time when seas were unusually rough, but a storm or rough seas can always hit.

To be honest we have been on everything from Deck 1 to Deck 12 on various ships, in the front / middle / rear, and in Interiors to Junior Suites and have never gotten sea sick, so we may not be the best people to give advice. My sons GF was with us last year, she does get sea sick, she gt the patches and did not have a problem, for what it's worth.

I would suggest getting patches or some other remedy just in case, and try not to worry too much about it.

Hope it is calm seas for you all, and maybe someone will give you a better answer.