Steakhouse Booking

cellfree

Does anyone know when the opportunity to book the Steakhouse shows up when logged into an account? I have booked the Horizon a year out and realize that is why it is not showing up yet. But just wondering when it will.

Does anyone know when the opportunity to book the Steakhouse shows up when logged into an account? I have booked the Horizon a year out and realize that is why it is not showing up yet. But just wondering when it will.

I see that you are specifically asking about Steakhouse Reservations on the Horizon. I always book the Steakhouse online for at least 1 night of every cruise, and have the Horizon booked for next May.

It is not yet open for making reservations. I just re-checked my Horizon booking and the tab for making the reservation is missing. (it's there for my Dream cruise this October) I'll guess that they will put the tab up after they get the ship pretty much built and operational. So it'll be there sometime before its 1st sailing, just keep checking now and then.

I see that you are specifically asking about Steakhouse Reservations on the Horizon. I always book the Steakhouse online for at least 1 night of every cruise, and have the Horizon booked for next May.

It is not yet open for making reservations. I just re-checked my Horizon booking and the tab for making the reservation is missing. (it's there for my Dream cruise this October) I'll guess that they will put the tab up after they get the ship pretty much built and operational. So it'll be there sometime before its 1st sailing, just keep checking now and then.

Can you point me to the tab?

Can you point me to the tab?

Sure. When operational (as it is for any present Carnival ship with a Steakhouse) , it's in the manage my cruise section. Open your booking, tab cruise details, and it is below the green tabs for shore excursions, spa, cheers, fun shops and internet plans.

Thank you and yes I was specifically referring to the Horizon - I do know how to get into "Manage My Cruise" - I suspected it was because the ship is in the process of being built.

I asked on my roll call for a shout out if someone notices that the Horizon Steakhouse reservation becomes operational. I imagine JiJi's reservations will open on line at about the same time? I enjoyed their duck entree on the Vista!

• 5 months later...

I just checked my Horizon "Manage My Cruise" section and specialty dining now appears in the listings on the right side of the page. However, it's missing the button that activates the request.

Some progress at least, maybe another day or so for it to be fully functional?

We booked the Magic for March 2019 a couple of months ago. Obviously, it was too soon to do anything on the Carnival site. I did email the Steakhouse with my reservation request and received a confirmation within two days. I'm sure it will show up as we get closer but if not, I'll have a copy of the email with me.

We had heard from our BDM that it was supposed to open at 12:01 AM this morning. We called and they said they are still working on it, but to keep checking, I expect it will def be open by Monday am.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Keep checking.

Anyone know yet when it is available for booking? Someone mentioned Dec 1st ?

Also does anyone know the code for Horizon.

vssupperclub was the email for Vista.

HZ is the code for the Horizon. Try replacing the leading "vs" (the code for the Vista) with "hz". Granted, it will likely only work once there's actually someone on board to take reservations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

HZ is the code for the Horizon. Try replacing the leading "vs" (the code for the Vista) with "hz". Granted, it will likely only work once there's actually someone on board to take reservations

Sent from my SM-G950U using Forums mobile app

The dining options have finally arrived for my Horizon Cruise on April 22. Got the Steakhouse, JiJi's, Capitino's, and two nights at the Teppan grill. It's gonna be a gourmet voyage. I can hardly wait.

Yes able to make reservations now.

Thank you Sam for the HZ code.

• 2 weeks later...