Scrapbooking a Cruise - PL style

akba15

Does anyone use Project Life / pocket scrapbooking supplies to scrapbook their cruise? I have been searching for a kit or cards to use for my PL book for our cruise last summer -- and having no luck. I have spent way too much time on pinterest without luck. I do NOT want digital scrapbooking supplies (which seems to be mostly what I am seeing)

Anyone have a "cruise" kit they use? Any suggestions?

Edited by akba15
add info

Does anyone use Project Life / pocket scrapbooking supplies to scrapbook their cruise? I have been searching for a kit or cards to use for my PL book for our cruise last summer -- and having no luck. I have spent way too much time on pinterest without luck. I do NOT want digital scrapbooking supplies (which seems to be mostly what I am seeing)

Anyone have a "cruise" kit they use? Any suggestions?

I can only offer minimal advice but maybe it will help. Finally finished our first cruise scrapbook and used a lot of the PL or We R Memory Keepers sleeves as I wanted to include a lot of photos but not all on separate paper layouts. One lesson learned is that it is okay to cut photos down to size but in the meantime I have come across a fabulous free program that allows me to make photos smaller for insertion in the sleeves. I also purchased a couple of the PL card sets - one is nautical (perfect for cruises) and the other is travel themed. Also have some SNAP travel themed cards too. Think I bought them all at Michaels. However, it is easy to purchase cruise themed scrapbooking paper and cut up for backgrounds or cards to journal on etc. If you google Becky Higgins Project Life Nautical Theme cards, you will be able to see what they look like. Ditto for travel. You should be able to purchase them thru her website.

Scrapbooking threads have been pretty quiet her for a while but maybe someone else will offer their 2 cents worth.

Good luck.

Sandy :)

• 4 weeks later...

I used the SN@P stuff to do a scrapbook/journal/smashbook for my Hawaii trip. I believe the pages are 6x8 in the journal I used. I used some of the snap cards and inserts for pages and journaling, but I filled the album with authentic memorabilia and photos. I printed the pics from my fuji instax printer. The Polaroid zip is also a good choice but I wanted something a little smaller. I didn't use glue or scissors, just washi tape. I'm thinking about doing it again for my upcoming cruise.

Here are a few of the pages-- kinda in random order, sorry about that.

80ee7b20f87dd937558ce138985ceb90.jpg327088ad478daaddc782146e8de6183b.jpg91ab710215258f13f6cf4beeba8e8631.jpg8cca0234c3da846ccd13726f8b01e3a6.jpg6868ddf0fb19c81442a78312883a0f5f.jpge0c6f2a8cb6baa80a75bb37e7144077c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 2 weeks later...
I used the SN@P stuff to do a scrapbook/journal/smashbook for my Hawaii trip. I believe the pages are 6x8 in the journal I used. I used some of the snap cards and inserts for pages and journaling, but I filled the album with authentic memorabilia and photos. I printed the pics from my fuji instax printer. The Polaroid zip is also a good choice but I wanted something a little smaller. I didn't use glue or scissors, just washi tape. I'm thinking about doing it again for my upcoming cruise.

Here are a few of the pages-- kinda in random order, sorry about that.

80ee7b20f87dd937558ce138985ceb90.jpg327088ad478daaddc782146e8de6183b.jpg91ab710215258f13f6cf4beeba8e8631.jpg8cca0234c3da846ccd13726f8b01e3a6.jpg6868ddf0fb19c81442a78312883a0f5f.jpge0c6f2a8cb6baa80a75bb37e7144077c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You did a great job! Very effective.