Carnival Sunshine - Wedding Ceremony location?

Hello! I'm getting married on the Carnival Sunshine on 12/23/17. I was wondering if anyone out there has gotten married on the Sunshine, and could tell me where on the ship they typically hold the wedding ceremony? So far I have 15 people in my party, and might have just a few more, but probably no more than 20 people total. Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello! I'm getting married on the Carnival Sunshine on 12/23/17. I was wondering if anyone out there has gotten married on the Sunshine, and could tell me where on the ship they typically hold the wedding ceremony? So far I have 15 people in my party, and might have just a few more, but probably no more than 20 people total. Thanks in advance!

YEAH, another Sunshine Bride! I am getting married on 11/4/17 when Sunshine is in Charleston. I was told when booking my wedding it would be either the Limelight or the Liquid Lounge. I know our reception is in the Liquid Lounge as we have the DJ booked and they said with the DJ its always in the Liquid Lounge. I've seen pictures online of it taking place in both locations. I rarely check this site but would love to talk to you more and we can share ideals for the Sunshine. If you are on FB look for me under robin cash knight and send me a private message. We started out planning a small intimate wedding but as of now we have around 60 cruising and about 25 others that have RSVPd. I'll need a honeymoon after the honeymoon. lol

• 3 weeks later...
YEAH, another Sunshine Bride! I am getting married on 11/4/17 when Sunshine is in Charleston. I was told when booking my wedding it would be either the Limelight or the Liquid Lounge. I know our reception is in the Liquid Lounge as we have the DJ booked and they said with the DJ its always in the Liquid Lounge. I've seen pictures online of it taking place in both locations. I rarely check this site but would love to talk to you more and we can share ideals for the Sunshine. If you are on FB look for me under robin cash knight and send me a private message. We started out planning a small intimate wedding but as of now we have around 60 cruising and about 25 others that have RSVPd. I'll need a honeymoon after the honeymoon. lol

Hi there, fellow Sunshine bride! Thanks for the info...I'll have to check out those two locations on the Sunshine photo pages. And I will look you up on FB! :D