Beverage Package Question

Am I Really Doing This?

The wifi is cheaper if you buy before you go. I can't remember exactly how much.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think it used to be but not now. If you are an LCV member - or have sailed on Celebrity you get a flat dollar discount off the unlimited package which is sold at a price of $20 a day for one device. You buy for the whole cruise so a 10 night cruise would be $200 less any discount you can get. The lowest is $40 for explorer members then it goes up $70/100/130/150 so is a very fair deal imho.

There is no difference on the drinks package before or after boarding

I thought that I saw on Azamara website that Loyalty Club members get a discount on the beverage packages, according to their level. check the website

I have checked but do not see it there - I wonder if Bonnie could clarify that one and what the onboard discount would be if one applies

I thought that I saw on Azamara website that Loyalty Club members get a discount on the beverage packages, according to their level. check the website

Here are the LCV savings on the Ultimate Beverage Package.

They'll be up on the website by next week...I'll post the link for you when I see it.

LOYALTY BENEFITS BY MEMBERSHIP TIER

· Adventurer: 5% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Explorer: 10% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer: 15% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer Plus: 20% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer Platinum: 25% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

Bonnie, I'm sure the answer is no, but of course I have to ask :) Do the Experience More packages have any LCV discount? Still debating if we want the internet package, or want to upgrade to an Experience More package. We're leaning towards the internet package because of the LCV discount, but as a splurge, the premium beverage package in the Experience more package would be nice. The LCV discounts on the internet and ultimate beverage packages are a great perk--I appreciate that Azamara offers them. Thanks!

Edited by hiccups

Bonnie, I'm sure the answer is no, but of course I have to ask :) Do the Experience More packages have any LCV discount? Still debating if we want the internet package, or want to upgrade to an Experience More package. We're leaning towards the internet package because of the LCV discount, but as a splurge, the premium beverage package in the Experience more package would be nice. The LCV discounts on the internet and ultimate beverage packages are a great perk--I appreciate that Azamara offers them. Thanks!

You are correct, there is no LCV discount on our Experience More packages.

Here's a list of the benefits for LCV members:

https://www.azamaraclubcruises.com/le-club-voyage/le-club-voyage-program/member-benefits

:cocktail:Can a beverage package be purchased at any point during a cruise?

It says so on the website. I would assume that they would only charge you the daily rate from the date of purchase, but don't know.

I'd like to see a beverage package that includes wines by the glass (other than the daily included ones).

• 2 weeks later...
It says so on the website. I would assume that they would only charge you the daily rate from the date of purchase, but don't know.

I'd like to see a beverage package that includes wines by the glass (other than the daily included ones).

Thank you. I asked at a bar towards the end of our most recent cruise but did not receive an answer whilst on board.

• 2 weeks later...

The ultimate package does include some wines by the glass.

I was not aware that shore excursions were more expensive when booked onboard as opposed to online prior to the cruise. Can someone confirm or deny this?

I'd like to now about this, too. Also, I assume you still can't use OBC to pre-book tours before you board?

I'd like to now about this, too. Also, I assume you still can't use OBC to pre-book tours before you board?

At the moment you still can't. The work-around has been extended to September Cruises, but not beyond. There is still no definite date for the new system - Bonnie is still saying 'fall' (Autumn)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The onboard price was ever so slightly higher than the pre booked price.

It was quick and painless to cancel prebooked tours and rebook using tour only OBC.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...
Here are the LCV savings on the Ultimate Beverage Package.

They'll be up on the website by next week...I'll post the link for you when I see it.

LOYALTY BENEFITS BY MEMBERSHIP TIER

· Adventurer: 5% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Explorer: 10% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer: 15% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer Plus: 20% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

· Discoverer Platinum: 25% savings with the purchase of the Ultimate Beverage Package

I called to buy the ultimate beverage package for our October 2017 sailing and was told that you cannot get the LCV discount unless you buy the package on board.