Has Majesty changed since 2010?

We had our first Thomson cruise on Majesty back in 2010.

I believe she will no longer be a Thomsons ship next year (but are looking to book a late deal any day now) so seeking some assurances that she's still in good nick and not being run down ready for the knackers yard?;p

I believe she will no longer be a Thomsons ship next year (but are looking to book a late deal any day now) so seeking some assurances that she's still in good nick and not being run down ready for the knackers yard?;p

We were on Majesty in October and she looked very good - she is not going to the knackers yard just leaving Thomson and, according to several crew members we spoke to, sailing under Louis colours around Greece next year. We are very sad she is leaving the Thomson fleet as out of Dream, Spirit and Majesty the latter was definitely our favourite.

Hi Tarquin i think the Majesty joined the Thomson fleet may 2012 we were transferrd from destiny to join her TBH i am glad she,s on her way, as i think the ex RCI ship,s are a lot better and looking forward to the two ex celebrity ship coming across from TUI in 2018/19 :halo:

Hi Tarquin i think the Majesty joined the Thomson fleet may 2012 we were transferrd from destiny to join her TBH i am glad she,s on her way, as i think the ex RCI ship,s are a lot better and looking forward to the two ex celebrity ship coming across from TUI in 2018/19 :halo:

Oops, yes your absolutely right:o It was Destiny we went on in 2010. Majesty was a couple of years later.(y)