Aarp carnival gift cards

Lydia B.

hey folks,

I was just on the AARP website and they do have some $500 gift cards available. I just bought two $100 gift cards recheck and none of those are available now. remember you do need to be an AARP member in order to purchase, or get a friend to do so.

I already purchased a $500 one a while back and had applied to my next cruise it was a very easy process.

Also made there is a very small charge to have AARP ship them to you for instants the two cards it was $1.81.

For those that are not familiar spacebottom line is you save 10%. So jump on it and I hope you get a deal.

hey folks,

I was just on the AARP website and they do have some $500 gift cards available. I just bought two $100 gift cards recheck and none of those are available now. remember you do need to be an AARP member in order to purchase, or get a friend to do so.

I already purchased a $500 one a while back and had applied to my next cruise it was a very easy process.

Also made there is a very small charge to have AARP ship them to you for instants the two cards it was $1.81.

For those that are not familiar spacebottom line is you save 10%. So jump on it and I hope you get a deal.

You do not have to be an AARP member to get these. Anyone can get them. Sign up for an AARP Rewards account and get your gift cards. So easy, a caveman can do it.

I wish that AARP would have digital ones. I never seem to be home to get the package, then I have to get to the UPS store to pick them up.

When I buy digital gift cards, right away I send them to my travel agent for her to put them to my cruise.

Terry

I wish that AARP would have digital ones. I never seem to be home to get the package, then I have to get to the UPS store to pick them up.

When I buy digital gift cards, right away I send them to my travel agent for her to put them to my cruise.

Terry

Agree, digital gift cards are much more convenient.I can copy and paste them to my account on Carnival to pay for my cruise or I can copy and paste them all to 1 document. That's why I love the 15% off cards from Ebay, they're digital.

This appears to be an easy way to save 10% on your Carnival cruise, since Carnival doesn't seem to discount anything or offer "perks" like other lines. I'm 39, I enrolled in Rewards for Good, and I have purchased 3 cards already. No need to join AARP (but it says that if you do, you get 50% more points on the little quizzes you take to gain points).

Agree, digital gift cards are much more convenient.I can copy and paste them to my account on Carnival to pay for my cruise or I can copy and paste them all to 1 document. That's why I love the 15% off cards from Ebay, they're digital.

I have never found any on Ebay! Do they still have them?

I just recently started with the Allstate Rewards, and that is working well. I know with those I can get them digitally. Between Allstate and Verizon, I won't be using the AARP until they are digital.

This appears to be an easy way to save 10% on your Carnival cruise, since Carnival doesn't seem to discount anything or offer "perks" like other lines. I'm 39, I enrolled in Rewards for Good, and I have purchased 3 cards already. No need to join AARP (but it says that if you do, you get 50% more points on the little quizzes you take to gain points).

You don't need to do quizzes or gain points with AARP Rewards. You don't even need a legit email address to get them. Sign up for an account using some made up email account, get the gift cards then move on. You have enough points when you create an account to get gift cards. If you go back to order more, just create another email account. Much easier than wasting your time doing some silly survey/quiz.

I have never found any on Ebay! Do they still have them?

I just recently started with the Allstate Rewards, and that is working well. I know with those I can get them digitally. Between Allstate and Verizon, I won't be using the AARP until they are digital.

Verizon and AARP use the same vendor for their gift cards.

They become available on Ebay on occasion. Verizon, AARP and Allstate sell them for a 10% discount whereas you can get them on Ebay for 15% discount.

Verizon and AARP use the same vendor for their gift cards.

They become available on Ebay on occasion. Verizon, AARP and Allstate sell them for a 10% discount whereas you can get them on Ebay for 15% discount.

Since Verizon and AARP use the same vendor, why can't the AARP cards be sent electronically?

I don't actually expect an answer to that, but I ask myself that question every time I sign on the AARP site to see if they can do them electronically yet!!

Terry

Since Verizon and AARP use the same vendor, why can't the AARP cards be sent electronically?

I don't actually expect an answer to that, but I ask myself that question every time I sign on the AARP site to see if they can do them electronically yet!!

Terry

The only thing I can guess would be since AARP is geared toward older people, and they don't understand digital gift cards or are scared of paying for things online. I don't know, just a guess.

• 1 month later...