crystal cruises screensaver?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Crystal Cruises
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:56 AM.
Fishers, Indiana
360 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Hi. I had to uninstall the screensaver from few years ago. I went to the crystal cruises website to find a download link and I can't find it. Did they stop distributing it?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Naoyuki and Richard...Fishers, IN

Future Cruises:
Crystal Esprit Oct 2017 Dubrovnik to Athens

Sapphire Princess May 2018 Scandinavia Roundtrip Southampton

2,216 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
I didn't find it on the website either. I have last year's and wish I had kept the one from a couple of years ago. I would suggest going to the Crystal website and where it says "contact us" send an email asking about the screensaver. They have an excellent person in the customer service department and she can find out anything you want to know. joyous
Eastern Pacific
1,316 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
I have it and am still using it. If there's a way to link it here so you can dowload it, let me know and I'll give it try.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
What's more impressive than getting upgraded ?
Not making a scene when you don't.
2,216 Posts
Joined Mar 2005
I wish I did know how. It may still be on my computer someplace, but I'm not that good with the computer other than what I have to do for my job. Thanks for the offer. If I find out how, or if, I'll let you know. joyous
75 Posts
Joined Nov 2006
Came across your post while thinking about a crystal cruise trans atlantic this Dec. We were your table-mates from TX on the 2006 panama crystal cruise. Can you send e-mail address?
Fishers, Indiana
360 Posts
Joined Jul 2004
Originally posted by drgigi
Came across your post while thinking about a crystal cruise trans atlantic this Dec. We were your table-mates from TX on the 2006 panama crystal cruise. Can you send e-mail address?
Hi. Nice to hear from you again. We would be happy to provide you with our e-mail addresses. I don't want to post it here, though. I "befriended" you just now, so maybe when you accept it, I can send you this info directly instead of on this public board?

Naoyuki
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Naoyuki and Richard...Fishers, IN

Future Cruises:
Crystal Esprit Oct 2017 Dubrovnik to Athens

Sapphire Princess May 2018 Scandinavia Roundtrip Southampton