Having red the forums I understand it has just undergone a major refurb and as part of this has lost any sort of theatre.
I am looking to sail with my 13 year old daughter and 17 year old son.
Having traditionally sailed on much larger ships, I am worried that theres not a lot for them to to - not that they need mollycoddling but.
I have a number of questions which I hope you friendly folk can answer:
- Can anyone advise on he facilities/suitability for 13/17 years olds
- IN terms of food on board is this strictly breakfast/lunch/dinner or are there buffet open all the time
- I understand there are drinks packages and and pre-paid tips. What other costs do I need to watch out for
- in terms of ports, do Costa provide busses to the centre of towns or is it make your own way or purchase a tour?
- IN-room TV channels, how many in english?
- INside rooms, assume 3/4 berth have beds down from ceiling?
Anyone any experiences of this ship post refit?