Two bedroom cabin?

cobette

Good afternoon. I'm just wondering if two bedroom cabins exist? My parents are interested in doing a Nile river cruise... Unfortunately Dad's a big snorer and they need separate bedrooms. Certainly makes for expensive holidays! Any feedback would be gratefully received.

Royal Caribbean has two bedroom cabins, but they require four or more to book those.

Yes, it will be expensive. If they book separate cabins, they will both have to pay the full single supplement, which is basically two full fares per cabin.

Royal Caribbean has two bedroom cabins, but they require four or more to book those.

Yes, it will be expensive. If they book separate cabins, they will both have to pay the full single supplement, which is basically two full fares per cabin.

Are they now doing Nile cruises? I can't imagine a RCI ship sailing down the Nile. That is what her parents are looking to do.

Many river cruise ships offer cabins for singles at either no or a very low single supplement. Some also have cabins specifically for singles. Check out the brochures (in print or on line) for the Nile river cruise lines.

Archived