Aft Cabin 7463 on the Breeze - Pictures?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 08:21 PM.
#1
Baltimore, MD
13 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon on the Breeze's January 13 sailing. We are in cabin 7463 - our first balcony, and an aft balcony at that! Has anyone stayed in this cabin and managed to take some photos? Thanks!
#2
Hidden Valley, PA
304 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Not this exact cabin, but we stayed a couple of doors down in 7460 this past summer. We did like the location, and the balcony was excellent --big enough for a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there. Since you are so far aft, it is a much more private location than say our friends who were on the Upper Deck with their balcony overlooking one of the hot tubs. And watching the wake of the ship disappearing into the distance was mesmerizing! Located between two residential decks, it was very quiet, and the cabin steward was very attentive. The cabin itself seemed quite small to us--no sofa--just an armchair in the corner and a desk chair. But the balcony made up for it. For a first balcony, you should be very pleased. Sorry, no photos, but hope this little bit of information helps. Have a great trip! The Breeze is a lovely ship.

PS If you go to www dot cruiselinerooms dot com, find the Carnival Dream, Empress Deck, and click on the photos for cabin number 7456, this is nearly a carbon copy of the cabin we had on the Breeze--exact same layout, etc. (I am sure you know that the Dream, Magic, and Breeze are sister ships--very similar.)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
________________________________________________

Carnival Glory-July 30, 2005--Rookie Cruise
RC Serenade of the Seas-May 23, 2010--30th Anniversary
Carnival Magic-August 26, 2011--Mediterranean
Carnival Breeze-July 9, 2012--Back to Europe Tour
Carnival Pride-December 30, 2012--Happy New Year 2013
#3
North Carolina
5,831 Posts
Joined Jun 2012
I am staying in 7465 on the Nov. 13 sailing and have been trying to hunt up pics as well. If I find any I will let you know, as they seem like they will be very similar!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature












Past Cruises:
Carnival Pride (Baltimore): March 17, 2012 (Port Canaveral, Nassau, Freeport)
Carnival Breeze (Miami): November 3, 2013 (Grand Turk, Ocho Rios, Nassau)
Carnival Liberty (Port Canaveral): May 9, 2014 (Aruba, Curacao, Grand Turk) Review
Carnival Sunshine (Port Canaveral): February 28, 2015 (Cozumel, Roatan & Belize) Review
Carnival Splendor (Norfolk): October 23, 2015 (3 days in Bermuda) Review
Carnival Pride (Baltimore): March 13, 2016 (Grand Turk, San Juan, St Thomas, Dominica, St Lucia, Martinique, Antigua, St Maarten)
Carnival Journeys Cruise Review!
Carnival Sunshine (Charleston): May 26, 2016 (Nassau) Review!
Carnival Victory (Port Canaveral): July 28, 2016 (Nassau) Review
Carnival Magic (Port Canaveral): October 29, 2016 (Amber Cove, St Thomas, San Juan, Grand Turk) Review
Carnival Vista (Miami): January 8, 2017 (Grand Cayman, Cozumel) Review
Carnival Vista (Miami): January 14, 2017 (Grand Turk, San Juan, St Kitts, St Maarten) Review
Carnival Vista (Miami): September 3, 2017 (Ocho Rios, Grand Cayman, Cozumel) Hurricane Irma Cruise!
#4
Ontario ~ Canada
2,335 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by pamurchu
Not this exact cabin, but we stayed a couple of doors down in 7460 this past summer. We did like the location, and the balcony was excellent --big enough for a lounger. We spent a lot of time out there. Since you are so far aft, it is a much more private location than say our friends who were on the Upper Deck with their balcony overlooking one of the hot tubs. And watching the wake of the ship disappearing into the distance was mesmerizing! Located between two residential decks, it was very quiet, and the cabin steward was very attentive. The cabin itself seemed quite small to us--no sofa--just an armchair in the corner and a desk chair. But the balcony made up for it. For a first balcony, you should be very pleased. Sorry, no photos, but hope this little bit of information helps. Have a great trip! The Breeze is a lovely ship.

PS If you go to www dot cruiselinerooms dot com, find the Carnival Dream, Empress Deck, and click on the photos for cabin number 7456, this is nearly a carbon copy of the cabin we had on the Breeze--exact same layout, etc. (I am sure you know that the Dream, Magic, and Breeze are sister ships--very similar.)
OH we are in 7462 soon...right next door!
Any tricks/tips on getting from your room to certain parts of the ship?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Take Vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can't always make memories"


Most recent sailed...RCL~Allure of the Seas ...Disney Magic & Carnival Breeze
#5
Hidden Valley, PA
304 Posts
Joined Apr 2005
Originally posted by vacation_junkie
OH we are in 7462 soon...right next door!
Any tricks/tips on getting from your room to certain parts of the ship?
Yes! Bring some good walking shoes! One of the disadvantages is that you are fairly far away from some of the popular parts of the ship. But there is some good to be had from the situation. I lost 5 pounds on our cruise, and I attribute some of it to the fact that we needed to walk and walk to get to some parts of the ship! (Because we did eat well!) Have a great trip. She is a wonderful ship.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
________________________________________________

Carnival Glory-July 30, 2005--Rookie Cruise
RC Serenade of the Seas-May 23, 2010--30th Anniversary
Carnival Magic-August 26, 2011--Mediterranean
Carnival Breeze-July 9, 2012--Back to Europe Tour
Carnival Pride-December 30, 2012--Happy New Year 2013
#6
Ontario ~ Canada
2,335 Posts
Joined Aug 2008
Originally posted by pamurchu
Yes! Bring some good walking shoes! One of the disadvantages is that you are fairly far away from some of the popular parts of the ship. But there is some good to be had from the situation. I lost 5 pounds on our cruise, and I attribute some of it to the fact that we needed to walk and walk to get to some parts of the ship! (Because we did eat well!) Have a great trip. She is a wonderful ship.
This is our 1st of many cruises where we are not on the Spa deck. I am tired of climbing over one another on a standard balcony. So we thought we'd try the Extended Balcony. So we are going from one side of the ship to the other!
The walking is fine as we will need it since we seem to eat every 2 hours on a cruise
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
"Take Vacations. Go as many places as you can. You can always make money. You can't always make memories"


Most recent sailed...RCL~Allure of the Seas ...Disney Magic & Carnival Breeze
#7
Summerville, SC U.S.A.
883 Posts
Joined Nov 2002
Originally posted by lmw315
My fiance and I are spending our honeymoon on the Breeze's January 13 sailing. We are in cabin 7463 - our first balcony, and an aft balcony at that! Has anyone stayed in this cabin and managed to take some photos? Thanks!
Take good care of 7463 as I will be in it as soon as you leave it! :-) It'd be great if you could post some pics during your cruise.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature


Empress of the Seas Inaugural to Cuba April 2017
M.S. Sound of Music Basel to Amsterdam July 2016
Carnival Fantasy January 2016
Celebrity Solstice November 2014 Auckland to Sydney!
Jewel of the Seas January 2014
Carnival Splendor November 2013
Carnival Fantasy October 2013
Emerald Princess June 2013 Copenhagen to St. Petersburg!
Carnival Breeze January 2013
Ruby Princess Barcelona to Venice. Doing the Med! September 2012
2 Week land tour in England, Scotland, Ireland, & France May 2011
Carnival Freedom January 2011
2 Week Land Tour in CHINA! July 2010
Sapphire Princess March 2010
Carnival Victory January 2010
Island Princess May 2009
Carnival Liberty January 2009
Norwegian Sun March 2008
Norwegian Jewel January 2008
Crown Princess January 2007
Carnival Destiny January 2006
Pride of Aloha January 2005
RCCL Navigator of the Seas January 2003
Carnival Paradise January 1999


#9
Baltimore, MD
13 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
Originally posted by ukbballfan
Take good care of 7463 as I will be in it as soon as you leave it! :-) It'd be great if you could post some pics during your cruise.
We'll leave it just as we found it. ;-) I'll be sure to take some photos, too!
#10
Nashville, TN
867 Posts
Joined Mar 2010
We will be in that room in July. Take good care of it hope to see pics also! Enjoy!!!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Email:[email protected]


Carnival Triumph ---November 2003
Carnival Fascination ---August 2008
Carnival Imagination ---May 2009
Carnival Legend--Honeymoon cruise---July 2009
Carnival Valor---July 2010
Carnival Freedom--- July 2011
Carnival Imagination--- August 2012
Carnival Breeze--- July 2013
Carnival Conquest--- June 2015
Norwegian Sky -- September 2016