What is / how much is FTTF

Jasonmom

It is "Faster to the Fun" which for $50 gives everyone in your cabin the following: priority check in, priority tender loading, luggage delivered to your room first and the ability to get to your cabin immediately when you get on the ship, a priority line at the purser desk etc. May not be good for everyone (these are some of the perks you get being "Platinum"), but they are limited spaces per sailing. Hope this helps a little.

Basically Faster to the Fun is an excursion that lets you get onboard and into your room faster. The price is $49.95 per cabin. There are perks such as your own check-in line, your own line at Guest Services and shore excursions, priority tendering, rooms are ready for you to enter by 10:30am. and priority debarkation. I'm sure I've missed some things but others will add on. We used this in Dec and loved it.:D

What does it mean about priority Main Dining Room reservations? We have anytime dining.

Priority Dining means you have priority (after Platinum/Diamond) to get the dining time you request when you book. Early, Late or Anytime.

Priority Dining means you have priority (after Platinum/Diamond) to get the dining time you request when you book. Early, Late or Anytime.

So if we have already been assigned anytime dining ...... this doesn't do us any good? I was hoping it might cut down on wait time :o .

On the Glory - last week - when I inquired about priority dining & FTTF, which some in our party had purchased, we were told that it did mean just that...priority seating with Your Time Dining. Many on here argued that this is not the case and must have been a mistake, but I can only tell you what we were told by a few different Carnival personnel firsthand on board the ship!

Since the FTTF is RARELY available at the time of booking, it doesn't make much sense to offer a perk allowing you to choose your dining preference.

They really need to issue clarification on this.

Since the FTTF is RARELY available at the time of booking, it doesn't make much sense to offer a perk allowing you to choose your dining preference.

They really need to issue clarification on this.

I agree. I was trying to figure out how this would be a perk since FTTF would be purchased after choosing the dining option.

Then, just from reading here, FTTF would not get you to the front of the line at the dining room.

If it does get you to the front of the line, then Plats/Diamonds would also get that perk.

Carnival does need to clarify this and make sure the front staff in the dining room understand it...fleetwide.

ETA: Not too long ago, someone asked about this on JH's FB page. He said it did not mean FTTFs moved to the front of the line. I have no horse in this race, I'm Plat...plus, waiting for a table for ATD has never been an issue for me. Well, except on Elegant Night there is a little wait. My point is, as usual with Carnival, the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Archived