S9 - Spa suite - Breakaway

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 04:28 AM.
PA
1,025 Posts
Joined Mar 2001
Anyone stay in this Haven cabin? I know not on Haven deck, but get all Haven privileges. Any tips about cabin, Haven experience, etc. How was butler service - was balcony not too bad since cabin and balcony a little wider. Any input appreciated - thank you!
South Florida
2,415 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Not sure if you have seen this video tour of the S9? I will be staying in one come January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su1JJ...ature=youtu.be

Looks pretty good to me!

Tracy
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Booked:
Escape, May 20, 2017
Escape, July 15 2017
Sun, November 17, 2017
Escape, December 9, 2017

Cruise History (50 cruises total; 35 on NCL):
Escape (9)
Breakaway (8)
Getaway (7)
Gem (3)
Jewel (3)
Dawn (2)
Pearl (1)
Spirit (1)
Sun (1)
Staten Island, New York
1,143 Posts
Joined Sep 2012
Originally posted by Treacher1
Anyone stay in this Haven cabin? I know not on Haven deck, but get all Haven privileges. Any tips about cabin, Haven experience, etc. How was butler service - was balcony not too bad since cabin and balcony a little wider. Any input appreciated - thank you!
I'll be sailing in one next month
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
SAILED:
NCL Jewel 2/1/13 2 Night CTN
NCL Jewel 2/17/13 Aft Penthouse Suite
NCL Breakaway 8/25/13 Haven Spa Suite 40th Bday
NCL Gem 11/15/13 1 Night CTN
NCL Gem 1/10/14 1 Night CTN
NCL Getaway 1/27/14 1 Day Tour of the Ship

East Coast
154 Posts
Joined Mar 2011
Originally posted by TracyE
Not sure if you have seen this video tour of the S9? I will be staying in one come January.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=su1JJ...ature=youtu.be

Looks pretty good to me!

Tracy
Hi, this is Ed, I made the video you linked to above. We really enjoyed the Haven Spa Suite. Check out the other videos we posted to get an idea of the whole ship. I would definitely book the Haven Spa Suite again.
South Florida
2,415 Posts
Joined Jan 2005
Originally posted by HuddysDad
Hi, this is Ed, I made the video you linked to above. We really enjoyed the Haven Spa Suite. Check out the other videos we posted to get an idea of the whole ship. I would definitely book the Haven Spa Suite again.

Loved the video, Ed! I will be in an S9 in January and trying an S5 this September. I love the Breakaway and cannot wait to sail her again. Will take a look at your other videos, too.

Tracy
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Booked:
Escape, May 20, 2017
Escape, July 15 2017
Sun, November 17, 2017
Escape, December 9, 2017

Cruise History (50 cruises total; 35 on NCL):
Escape (9)
Breakaway (8)
Getaway (7)
Gem (3)
Jewel (3)
Dawn (2)
Pearl (1)
Spirit (1)
Sun (1)
PA
1,025 Posts
Joined Mar 2001
Your video gave us a GREAT idea of what to expect - only disappointment is the balcony. But as you said, it is longer - so it should be fine for just 2 people.

Looking forward to our sailing in October!
105 Posts
Joined Feb 2007
Originally posted by HuddysDad
Could you fit one lounge chair on that balcony if you removed one of the regular chairs ?
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
cruisecrazy