Martini Bar Menu?

Welcome to Cruise Critic! If you'd like to participate on our forums by joining in the conversation, please Register Now! Be sure to visit our FAMOUS Roll Call forums, where you can meet other cruisers sailing with you and share a tour or shore excursion and SAVE MONEY!

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
All times are GMT -4.
The time now is 10:23 PM.
South Jersey
40 Posts
Joined Aug 2007
Aww c'mon! Somebody must have snagged a menu on the way out!! Pleaseeeee tell me what went in the blueberry one!!
:-))
Beth again.
North of Detroit, MI
26 Posts
Joined Feb 2008
How about this recipe???

Blueberry Martini-----3 oz gin
splash of Chambord Liqueur
splash of Blue Curacao
Shake with ice & strain into martini glass
Bolingbrook, Illinois
5,476 Posts
Joined Jun 2001
I have a menu from the Martini bar. However, blueberry martinis were not on the menu that I have from our cruise on the Millennium back in Nov/Dec.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Zenith-Western Caribbean-6/92
Zenith-Eastern Caribbean-6/93
Century-Maiden Voyage-12/95
Galaxy-Southern Caribbean-11/99
Mercury-Northbound Alaska-6/00
Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic-9/01
Horizon-Western Caribbean - Adults only cruise-11/02
Millennium-Westbound Transatlantic 10/26/03
Century - Western Caribbean 1/31/04
Millennium Back to Back
- Celebrity Millie Trans two day "Barcelona land cruise" (due to drydock extension)-11/18/05
- Millennium - Westbound Transatlantic-11/20/05 & Millennium - Cruise to Nowhere - 12/2/05
Zenith-Special Caribbean - 11/3/06
Millennium Back to Back - 28 DAYS ONBOARD
-Millennium - Mediterranean 11/18/07 & Millennium - Westbound Transatlantic - 12/2/07
Celebrity Century-Caribbean-01/03/09
Upcoming: Celebrity Constellation- Westbound Transatlantic - 11/24/13
581 Posts
Joined May 2001
What is Celebrity now charging for its basic Bombay (Blue) Gin Martini?? It was 8.95 plus automatic 15%.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Rich

Eclipse August 13, 2017 (England - St Petersburg)
Silhouette January 29, 2017 (Eastern Caribbean)
Oasis of The Seas December 4, 2016 (W Caribbean)
Silhouette July 25, 2016 (Baltic - Amsterdam to St Petersburg...CANCELLED)
AMA LYRA October 2, 2015 (Paris to Prague)
Equinox February 2, 2015 W. Caribbean
Silhouette January 12, 2014 (W. Caribbean)
Silhouette March 17, 2013 (E Caribbean)
Summitt October 6, 2012 (New England/Canada)
Century October 2011 (Hawaii)
Eclipse October 31, 2010 (Trans-Atlantic)
Millennium October 10,2009 ((Panama Canal)
Summit November 1, 2008 (Europe)
Explorer of the Seas January 2006 (W Caribbean)
Millennium January 2005 (S Caribbean)
Galaxy January 2004 (E Caribbean)
Carnival Victory June 2003 (Crusie to no where)
Constellation January 2003 (S.Caribbean)
Infinity June 2001 (Alaska)
Mercury January 2000 (W Caribbean)
Galaxy June 1998 (Alaska)
Norway March 1995 (E Caribbean)
Dreamward August 1993 (Bermuda)
Regent Sea Dec/Jan 1986 (S. Caribbean/Panama)
Ottawa, Canada
16,664 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
The martini bar menu is in the pictures on our web-page. We were on Century a week ago and miss her already!

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery...58B3Z/Original
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Past Cruises: RCL (Allure, Oasis, Freedom, Liberty (x2), Adventure, Navigator, Mariner, Brilliance, Enchantment (x2), Majesty (x2), Sovereign, Quantum) Celebrity (Constellation, Century, Solstice(x2), Eclipse, Reflection, Silhouette), HAL (Westerdam), NCL (Sky, Star), Princess (Sapphire Princess, Ocean Princess, Caribbean Princess), Carnival (Dream)

Upcoming: Jewel of the Seas - November 2017 * Celebrity Edge - Fall 2018
San Francisco Bay Area
586 Posts
Joined Oct 2004
The only real choices for a martini are gin, or vodka. After that, it's just the little stuff.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

Solstice, Transatlantic, Ft. Lauderdale-Rome, April, 2009
Infinity Ft. Lauderdale to Valparaiso, November 2007
Infinity Mexican Riviera San Francisco, April 2006
Infinity Trans Canal Holiday Cruise, December 2004
Summit, Alaska, May 2003
Mercury, Rio to Valparaiso, January 2002
Zenith, Trans Canal 1998
Monarch of the Seas
Queen Elizabeth II

Ottawa, Canada
16,664 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by NorCalCruiseGuy
The only real choices for a martini are gin, or vodka. After that, it's just the little stuff.
You should come sit next to me, then. The only ones I don't drink from the sampler are the "real" ones!
Las Vegas, Nevada
5,582 Posts
Joined May 2002
One of the new martini's is a Raspberry Lemonade Martini and it was wonderful....I'm addicted!! All the bars on the ship made them, but the ones in the Martini bar were the best!

One thing to note, the Martini Flight on the Galaxy was different than those we have had on other Celebrity ships. They served them in little martini glasses on a plastic tray, very cute. The Flight is also available at all times in the Martini bar. Doing the Flight with friends is such fun!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Margie

Email

1991- Windjammer Cruises The Flying Cloud; 1999-Carnival Elation;
2002-NCL Sun; 2003-Star Princess and Legend of the Seas; 2004-Legend of the Seas and Dawn Princess; 2005-Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Century; 2006-Rhapsody of the Seas and Celebrity Mercury; 2007-Carnival Spirit; 2008- Celebrity Galaxy and Jewel of the Seas; 2009-Radiance of the Seas 2011-Freedom of the Seas B2B; 2012-Mariner of the Seas B2B; 2013-Oasis of the Seas; 2014 Brilliance of the Seas B2B; 2015 Allure of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas: 2016 Celebrity Reflection
Ottawa, Canada
16,664 Posts
Joined Feb 2005
Originally posted by Desertbelle

One thing to note, the Martini Flight on the Galaxy was different than those we have had on other Celebrity ships. They served them in little martini glasses on a plastic tray, very cute. The Flight is also available at all times in the Martini bar. Doing the Flight with friends is such fun!

That was true on Century, too. The flight was the very last thing on the menu.
Missouri
27 Posts
Joined Aug 2005
It was the same on Constellation as well in February. They were very good!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Sovereign of the Seas – Dec. 2005
Jewel of the Seas – Oct. 2006
Majesty of the Seas - Jan. 2007
Freedom of the Seas - Dec. 2007
Constellation - Feb. 2008
Mercury - Oct. 2008
Mariner of the Seas - Nov. 2009
Equinox - Dec. 2009
Infinity - March 2010
Equinox - Feb. 2011
Connecticut
9,664 Posts
Joined Jul 2003
Originally posted by Desertbelle
One of the new martini's is a Raspberry Lemonade Martini and it was wonderful....!
OMG!! Isn't that the best? I couldn't get enough of them on my Constellation cruise last October. It's a good thing I don't have that martini bar down the street from where I live or I'd be in big trouble.

Some nights I would have two before dinner. They must put something in them (besides liquor) which makes them so addictive.
Ottawa, ON Canada
1,123 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Originally posted by Beth AC
Hi,
I am missing those blueberry martini's! Does anyone have a copy of the Martini Bar Menu?
thanks!!
Beth
Just back from Century, here is the menu from the Martini Bar:

http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery...91068627_58B3Z
http://schplinky.smugmug.com/gallery...91068655_rQofE
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming cruises:
Celebrity Silhouette in September 2013
Caribbean Princess in January 2017

Check out our cruise web site for information on our cruises on: Quantum of the Seas,
Celebrity Reflection, Ocean Princess, Allure of the Seas, Celebrity Eclipse, Norwegian Star, Oasis of the Seas, Carnival Dream, Sapphire Princess, Celebrity Solstice, Adventure of the Seas, NCL Sky, Celebrity Century, Majesty of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Celebrity Constellation and Westerdam.
Ottawa, ON Canada
1,123 Posts
Joined Apr 2006
Oops, I thought I had read through the whole message. It appears Lee answered you already.

Mike
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Upcoming cruises:
Celebrity Silhouette in September 2013
Caribbean Princess in January 2017

Check out our cruise web site for information on our cruises on: Quantum of the Seas,
Celebrity Reflection, Ocean Princess, Allure of the Seas, Celebrity Eclipse, Norwegian Star, Oasis of the Seas, Carnival Dream, Sapphire Princess, Celebrity Solstice, Adventure of the Seas, NCL Sky, Celebrity Century, Majesty of the Seas, Brilliance of the Seas, Sovereign of the Seas, Liberty of the Seas, Mariner of the Seas, Freedom of the Seas, Enchantment of the Seas, Navigator of the Seas, Celebrity Constellation and Westerdam.
Reading Pa USA
1,090 Posts
Joined Feb 2002
Originally posted by Schplinky
You should come sit next to me, then. The only ones I don't drink from the sampler are the "real" ones!

I'm with you! I will drink any kind of martini except the ones with vermouth and gin!
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature

NW Surrey, England
5,569 Posts
Joined Aug 2001
On previous cruises I have been to a Martini tasting that was only held on one evening early in the cruise and was mentioned in the daily newspaper. With the use of the word 'flight', does that mean that it is possible to have the Martini tasting at any time now?

Thanks, Cinnamon
Las Vegas, Nevada
5,582 Posts
Joined May 2002
Originally posted by cinnamon
On previous cruises I have been to a Martini tasting that was only held on one evening early in the cruise and was mentioned in the daily newspaper. With the use of the word 'flight', does that mean that it is possible to have the Martini tasting at any time now?

Thanks, Cinnamon
That is correct, the Martini Flight is available in the Martini Bar at all times.
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Margie

Email

1991- Windjammer Cruises The Flying Cloud; 1999-Carnival Elation;
2002-NCL Sun; 2003-Star Princess and Legend of the Seas; 2004-Legend of the Seas and Dawn Princess; 2005-Celebrity Millennium and Celebrity Century; 2006-Rhapsody of the Seas and Celebrity Mercury; 2007-Carnival Spirit; 2008- Celebrity Galaxy and Jewel of the Seas; 2009-Radiance of the Seas 2011-Freedom of the Seas B2B; 2012-Mariner of the Seas B2B; 2013-Oasis of the Seas; 2014 Brilliance of the Seas B2B; 2015 Allure of the Seas and Liberty of the Seas: 2016 Celebrity Reflection