Princess & Celebrity
  • Favorite Cruise Destination Or Port of Call
    Caribbean

Recent Profile Visitors

855 profile views

LIMPIT's Achievements

Cool Cruiser

Cool Cruiser (2/15)

1. I will shortly qualify for Elite, however my partner is quite a few points behind me due to myself accumulating extra power up points during and after covid, would my travelling cabin partner whom would be accompanying me in H/H also have access to the complimentary drinks ?
  2. We are sailing on Infinity in June, and at the end of the cruise we have booked 3 nights at Aegina one of the Saronic islands. Our ferry departs Gate 8 and depending on which Terminal A, B or C Celebrity use at Piraeus we plan on self disembarking to allow arrival at the Ferry Gate by 9.15am latest, the distance looks around 1 mile on Google Maps, maybe a bit nearer if Terminal A, so maybe walkable with luggage or otherwise taxi, anyone else had any experience of this process ?
  3. We visited for the first (and last) time on our last Celebrity cruise in April last year, it was bloody awful, we walked round for about a hour and we had seen enough, by far the worst port we have visited on our travels, we also had a snorkel trip in the afternoon which was nearly as bad. i am sure there are some beautiful places to visit around the Bahamas but Nassau was definitely not one of them !
  4. Have you contact details for the taxi you contacted please
  5. I have e mailed resort and awaiting their response. Can anyone review a recent visit ?
  6. This equates to approx £73 per person, taking into consideration the facilities, lunch and drink offer, I think this looks great value. Do you have to pay in advance to secure the booking ?
  7. Thanks, would you mind sharing your experience after your cruise ?
  8. Can anyone confirm the price and what is included for the Hilton Day Pass, do they need booking in advance ? Thanks
  9. That was our thoughts on the Norwegian Sailing, it’s all about the itinerary, first cruise with Norwegian so will keep a open mind, saying that my daughter sailed with Norwegian last year and had a great time, so we shall see
  10. The French Polynesian Islands have long been on our wish list, even though Celebrity has long been our preferred line, we couldn’t pass on a great offer we received to sail on one of the smaller Norwegian ships that offered the following itinerary in October this year : 5 nights Hotel Oahu Maui overnight Kauai overnight Hilo Four Sea Days Rangiroa Bora Bora Raiatea Moorea Tahiti Flights into Oahu and return out of Tahiti 😊😊😊
  11. The limit is also raised to $20 for any departures out of the UK.
  12. Thanks for the heads up, it’s available on our BA Amex Card, we have a 2025 direct booked cruise, worth paying £2000 off the balance to make a saving of £300
  13. We are booked on the Solstice in March 2025, Singapore to Hong Kong and both the visits to Bangkok & Hanoi have overnights in port, we have booked private transfers & Hotels for both to enjoy the nightlife and eliminate the travel fatigue cramming into one day.