Divina bon voyage package?

timelordjason

Has anyone ever done this or the deluxe one? It says an invitation to cocktail party what is that party? Does that party also include maybe a drink?

Here is what the info says.

BON VOYAGE PACKAGE

BON VOYAGE PACKAGE The perfect way to start your voyage of discovery! One bottle of Prosecco, a tray of canapé served in cabin at the embarkation together with a Captain's welcome letter, a bowl of fresh fruit in cabin every day and invitation for cocktail party.

hi, i've done this package and the deluxe one on several cruises. the cocktail party is pretty much the same as the voyagers club party, and yes there are free drinks at this

We got fed up of fruit - the bowls were mounting up, at one point we had 5 bowls of fruit waiting for us!!

hi, i've done this package and the deluxe one on several cruises. the cocktail party is pretty much the same as the voyagers club party, and yes there are free drinks at this

We got fed up of fruit - the bowls were mounting up, at one point we had 5 bowls of fruit waiting for us!!

That is hilarious with the fruit. Is the regular one sufficiant? the deluxe is twice the amount.

the canapes and fruit would be the same regardless of which package, i guess it depends whether you would prefer prosecco or champagne and which you value more? the prosecco was very nice, but so was the champagne - I know that probably doesn't help much!

LOL Not even sure I ever had prosecco or know what it is. Champagne usually gives me headaches though but it is stil nice to have a glass on special occasions

Prosecco is Italian sparkling wine - we drink a lot of it here in the UK these days - it comes from the Veneto area of Italy usually (Venice and the northern parts) - it is a little lighter in flavour than Champagne, often more bubbly and not so harsh / buttery / strong tasting.

Prosecco is Italian sparkling wine - we drink a lot of it here in the UK these days - it comes from the Veneto area of Italy usually (Venice and the northern parts) - it is a little lighter in flavour than Champagne, often more bubbly and not so harsh / buttery / strong tasting.

That sounds amazing. I am very seriously thinking of the package. Is the cocktail party fun or is it boring?

tbh the cocktail parties aren't that great, they all follow the same formula - a bit of music from the band, introducing the senior crew and captain, presentation of the new ships and a few drinks - either fruit punch, sparkling wine or a martini - we go have a nose and then move on and get on with our time

Same here. Fruit bowl daily sounds nice, but MSC serves a very generous fruit bowl. We couldn't keep up.

• 1 month later...
What were in the canapes? I ask because my husband has a fish /shellfish allergy so was thinking of ordering this but would pick a different pkg if it means he would be able to eat it.

Hmmm. Don’t recall exactly what the canapés were, but I’m cautious with shrimp and don’t recall an issue. Here is what we enjoyedm9f600bd7928aca2425576d91f5228b04.jpg