Celebrity's web site not working again?

Waihekean

Tried to buy a beverage packet and after filling out all the fields nothing happened when the submit button was pushed for the payment.

Bit the same what happened a few weeks ago when tried to enroll for the connections party and other Pax had this same problem.

Then I tried the on-line check in and that would not let me go to a next section once all fields were filled in, although it had let me do the first section.

Guess I just have to wait a few days and keep trying.

I was having problems checking availability for specific cabin numbers for a new cruise I am considering booking. I tried in both Chrome and Mozilla with the same results... no indication if the cabin(s) I want are available, just showing a handful of cabins in the normal format. I finally gave up and figured I will try again in a couple of days.

Annoying to say the least.

:( I tried to order a drink package on June 7 and filled out all the required info but when I clicked on the submit button to finalize could not go any further. It also says not to click on 'submit' more than once or you will be charged each time. I checked credit card today to see if I was charged and I wasn't. I guess I will try again. I want to take advantage of the 15% off package for my July 20th,2012 Southbound

Alaska trip.

If you can't get the website to work in the next couple of days, i suggest calling to let them know and ask if you can purchase it on the phone. If not, get your travel agent involved.

I was having problems checking availability for specific cabin numbers for a new cruise I am considering booking. I tried in both Chrome and Mozilla with the same results... no indication if the cabin(s) I want are available, just showing a handful of cabins in the normal format. I finally gave up and figured I will try again in a couple of days.

Annoying to say the least.

Sometimes it works with my chrome but many times I have to use IE. Try that otherwise it's really down and you will have to try again in a few days.

The search for specific cabins has not worked in over a week for me. :( I have tried Internet Explorer, Chrome, Firefox & Safari on my PC with the same results. I have also tried Firefox, Chrome & Safari on my Mac so it is definitely not a browser issue.:(

Hello everyone, website seems to be working again.

Managed last night to get the check in to work straight away. Took several times for the beverage packet till I figured out that I needed to add an extra 0 for my phone number.

:D Called Celebrity today and got the drink pkg. that I wanted since I still could not do it on the website. Now ready to go 'oh' forgot still got to pack. See all the CC members at the party for the July 20th southbound Ak cruise.

• 4 weeks later...

Just now tried to log on to My Celebrity...won't accept ID or password.

Is this a common thing? Celebrity can't correct the problem?

Do I wait a couple of days, and try again, or do I go into my back yard and yell at the moon? Will either option help?

.......Search for specific cabin numbers still not working.:(

Just now tried to log on to My Celebrity...won't accept ID or password.......

Seaworthy1, Just logged on to my account without a problem... maybe an intermittent problem & you should try again? Search for specific cabin numbers has not worked in over a month and still doesn't! C'mon =X= PLEASE get your act together!!:p

I have logged in ok just now, but I cannot log into the Azamara site which they say is under manintenance, making enhancements to our experience - wonder if they are doing work across the various platforms

It is always a chore to use the website---chronic problems!

Kills me that in some spots it alphabetizes destinations "Caribbean" & sometimes "THE Caribbean"...so you never know where to look...This is a small item but eptomizes the overall lack of functionality.

they also lack any boxes where you must fill in info, so you have to guess at where to type stuff in---very poor

It was torture booking excursions the other day--had to do them one at a time for it to work!

today I got snagged by the so called survey about the website--first set of Ques are about Celeb in general---then to continue the survery you must install some other software--not happening!! Guess they really don't want the other info about how poor the website really is......

It is always a chore to use the website---chronic problems!

Kills me that in some spots it alphabetizes destinations "Caribbean" & sometimes "THE Caribbean"...so you never know where to look...This is a small item but eptomizes the overall lack of functionality.

Hi Hcat,

I agree with your Caribbean comment. In the "Find your Cruise" section, there's actually 3 destinations, proceeded with the word "THE".... (The Bahamas, The Caribbean, and The Panama Canal). IMO, the 3 destinations should be listed as Bahamas, Caribbean, and Panama Canal respectively.

Why the need for "THE" ? As the destinations are listed alphabetically, it puts them in a location where the customer may not normally look. I hope Celebrity will resolve this issue.

Back on June 5th, I posted that when I log into my reservation/"my celebrity"/manage reservation page - all of the reservation and payment information had vanished. Additionally, the "make payment" box had disappeared as well. The only thing in the former payment box was the following:

I called X and asked that they look into it, as I don't want to call every time I decide to make a payment. I was assured that , "yes, they are looking into it" and that I can go ahead and make that payment over the phone, which I did. Flash forward two weeks and the issue continues. I called again (on 6/26) and was told that because I made the last payment over the phone, that it "wiped away" the online payment option. (SAY WHAT!?????) That makes no sense. The whole reason I paid over the phone is because there was no option to pay online. I happen to also be handling a reservation for another couple and am experiencing the same issue with their online reservation page we well. I was assured by a very nice girl that they were indeed looking into the issue and I would be contacted within 48 hours. It's now been 9 days and 6 business days since that call and of course, no return call and the problem persists.

It does seem that a good sense of humor is required to tolerate the inconsistencies of the Celebrity website.

Specific cabin selection still not working... When I was prompted to do the recent survey of my experience on Celebrity.com, I noted this "glitch" in every area I could! But no high hopes anything will come of it.

Back on June 5th, I posted that when I log into my reservation/"my celebrity"/manage reservation page - all of the reservation and payment information had vanished. Additionally, the "make payment" box had disappeared as well. The only thing in the former payment box was the following:

I called X and asked that they look into it, as I don't want to call every time I decide to make a payment. I was assured that , "yes, they are looking into it" and that I can go ahead and make that payment over the phone, which I did. Flash forward two weeks and the issue continues. I called again (on 6/26) and was told that because I made the last payment over the phone, that it "wiped away" the online payment option. (SAY WHAT!?????) That makes no sense. The whole reason I paid over the phone is because there was no option to pay online. I happen to also be handling a reservation for another couple and am experiencing the same issue with their online reservation page we well. I was assured by a very nice girl that they were indeed looking into the issue and I would be contacted within 48 hours. It's now been 9 days and 6 business days since that call and of course, no return call and the problem persists.

:eek:

It's like pulling a tooth with X's reps.

Have them e-mail you a complete financial summary, referred as a Financial Status. Have them include... "Summary Invoice, Inventory Detail, Stateroom Detail, Other Charges Detail & Payment Detail" all payments should be stated clearly on "each" of the Financial Status Statements. Be specific! You want all statements mentioned.

Stay cool!:cool:

:eek:

It's like pulling a tooth with X's reps.

Have them e-mail you a complete financial summary, referred as a Financial Status. Have them include... "Summary Invoice, Inventory Detail, Stateroom Detail, Other Charges Detail & Payment Detail" all payments should be stated clearly on "each" of the Financial Status Statements. Be specific! You want all statements mentioned.

Stay cool!:cool:

It IS like pulling teeth... maybe worse. :)

Archived