Have a few questions I’ve not been able to resolve or locate related feedback yet, and hope to get guidance from the pool of knowledge on this board. We will be on Equionox in the fall, and it’s been 25+ years since we’ve sailed with celebrity (past 5-6 cruises have all been RCCL).
1) at the end of the cruise, does celebrity offer the same “walk off” with your luggage option that RCCL HAS ?
2) does the equinox have some sort of food option 24x7 (or nearly so) other than room service ? (Like RCCL cafe promenade ?)
— or is the equivalent of the windjammer open late evening ? (typical RCCL windjammer closes at 9pm)
3) does the equinox lifeboat deck offer ability for guests to walk a complete circle around the ship ?
4) we are huge fans of live music on a cruise (individual and small groups), for those who share that passion, is the general consensus that celebrity is equal or better than RCCL in this specific area ?
5) does equinox have a piano bar with nightly live entertainment (similar to RCCL “schooner” bar) ?
We fully realize there can be a WIDE range of opinions and preferences, please don’t view this as some sort of turf war. It’s just a simple attempt to fill in gaps of information for a friendly and easy going cruise couple.
Thanks in advance, appreciate the help