We are taking our second cruise on Celebrity, the first on the Edge. (We have done lots of cruising, most on RCCL) I am wondering if someone can fill me in on what I need to know and what I need to do before boarding the ship.
1. What I have read, dinning seems to be different. There are 4 restaurants? If I book early or late dinning, which restaurant will I be in? Will the restaurant change nightly?
2. Dinner on the magic carpet, is that available every night? Can I make reservations before boarding?
3. If we do select dinning can times be reserved before boarding?
4. As for dinning times, are most show times at 7:00 and 9:00? Would like to have the option to see them.
5. We have booked a concierge class cabin, only because the price was right. We are Elite because of all the sailings on RCCL, so I am not sure we will need any of the perks. Is anything offered to concierge class that is not offered to Elite?
6. I noticed there are a few concierge cabins available near what I think is sky suites? They seem to stick out further than other cabins. Just wondering if the cabins right next to them would have an obstructed view.
7. Has anyone ever rented a cabana by the pool? Is it worth it? I hate fighting for pool chairs, it would be nice to have on a sea day. I like to be in the sun, do we have that option if we are in a cabana?
8. Is there anything else I have not thought of that needs to be done before boarding the ship, (reservations for anything). I would hate to not do everything I could before hand to make the cruise more enjoyable.
Thank you in advance to all you Celebrity experts that can give me any information.