As I understand it, you get the benefits of your new room level but you wouldn't get booking perks.
For example, you get access to the retreat, specialty restaurants in a royal suite etc. However, if the suite glass got all four perks when booking and you only got one when booking you don't get the additional perks associated with booking.
Unlimited internet and the premium package aren't included in the sky suite perks. Here is what I pulled from Celeberity suite FAQ.
Our suite experience will now include:
• Sky Suite guests can access Michael’s Club (complimentary cocktails, appetizers, and a dedicated Michael’s Club Concierge)
• Personal butler, private restaurant (Luminae), and an exclusive lounge Michael’s Club for all suite guests
• New luxurious Bulgari® bath amenities
• New daily delivery of Delectable Delights
• New Signature Suite enhancements such as: two bottles of wine or spirits, Premium Beverage Package, Unlimited Specialty Dining and so much more
What are the new benefits of Suite Class?
All Suite guests (Sky Suites and higher) have access to a new dedicated exclusive restaurant, Luminae.
All suites have access to Michael’s Club.
Signature Suites, Royal Suites, Penthouse Suites, and Reflection Suites have multiple complimentary benefits- including complimentary premium beverage package, unlimited complimentary specialty dining, unlimited internet access, and complimentary mini-bar stocked with beer, soda, and water daily.