Everything posted by ancientcoins
We will cancel our October cruises from Genoa and Venice. Even in the unlikely event that they do sail, travel from New Zealand to Europe will be very difficult. Until there is a vaccine for Covid-19, international travel will just be too risky. Make sure to cancel before the final payment is due so you don't get hit with penalty fees from MSC . We will lose our deposit, but will wait for the situation to settle down before booking another cruise.