Sorry I am pasting from another forum, but I was hoping my DCL fans might have some answers regarding Turner Classic Movie (TCM) Cruises. We are debating trying to book for the 2020 Fantasy offering. TIA!!
PS: See you on DCL Fantasy 11/2/2019!!
Re: TCM 2020
We are so very tempted! We love old movies and this (or the movie festival in LA) has been on our bucket list forever.
We have been on 5 Disney cruises, and love DCL!
We are kinda wondering about a couple things, if anybody has done one of the TCM offerings before:
- do they offer movie-themed activities/speakers/showing, even on port days?
- is there phased dining for major talks or showings, like they do for live shows on DCL (early vs later rotation)
- are Remy and Palo open for brunch or dinner?
- are the Marvel/Disney themed areas (usually kids clubs) open for aging adults given this is arguably a grownup-themed cruise?
- is the Senses spa open for the cruise?
Sorry to be so quizzy but this could really upset our currently booked DCL Fantasy cruise in Nov 2020 and we may need to use that deposit/marker for a later vacation!
Thank you so much if you have any insight!!
Erica (HappyPig) and Eddie