As young cruisers (both early 20's) we love the mix of fun & formality with Royal Caribbean;
- Captain's Reception (formal wear & champagne)
- MDR & Speciality Dining (the latter is great for date nights!)
- Art Gallery (really nice to spend some time here on sea days- just another 'thing to do' & some gorgeous paintings for sale)
-Activities: FlowRider, Escape Room, Slides, Cinema, etc. (RC are great for providing a range of things to do onboard; even smaller ships have some of these things, plus more & more are being added with refurbs.
- MINI GOLF!!! (a personal favourite, we love spending a couple of hours with a putt!)
- Evening entertainment (there are a range of shows, live music, etc. & we love finishing a night in the dedicated late night venue- on the ships we've been on, it tends to be the Viking Crown Lounge, where you can dance & drink to the early hours.
Not to stereotype, but whilst many people our age just want an intense party holiday, we love RC because it offers a mix; we can be dressed up to the 9's sipping champagne one night, & enjoying live music & shots the next :')