4 berth cabin pics on Celebrity reflection please ?

Magnumblack

Hello . Can anyone please post a 4 berth cabin picture on celebrity reflection . Sailing woth hubby and 2 children 14 and 12 . Have paid deposit on ncl spirit for next year for a four berth cabin ( expecting it to be fold out beds from wall like P@0

Aust which I have previously sailed . It's a trundle bed on floor between the two beds with fold out on one side . Not ideal . Pictures showing what the bed setup is on reflection would be appreciated to help me decide whether to swap . Will my kids be entertained on reflection ? Thanks for any assistance

Sorry you didn't get a response, maybe because not many people do this? I can't answer from experience on a quad, but my dd and ds were in a standard balcony cabin, and it was awfully cramped, even for 2. It think the extra beds on X are all trundles, from the couch, but not sure. Have you used the search option? Seems I've read this somewhere here before.

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

On the silhouette, which should be same as Reflection for this purpose, my kids stayed in a Balcony stateroom which slept 4. The sofa was one bed and directly above it a bunk came down from the ceiling. The other bedding was the standard queen that can be split for twins. With the bunk down and the sofa made up it is doable but very tight. Little room to move and closet/drawer space is minimal when shared between 4 people. Sorry I don't have a picture for you:(

Checke the X website and review deckplans and specific cabins.

Some have the pull-down from ceiling bed (a triangle icon represents this) others are either pull-out sofa or a trundle from the sofa marked with a square icon.

Those without either triangle or square only have the sofa, no additional berths.

Here is a photo from the Eclipse, posted by Jo Howarth. I haven't been on the Reflection yet, but I expect that this arrangement is available on that ship as well.

i-mvTrtfP-L.jpg

Here is a photo of the trundle version of the fourth berth on an S-class ship:

i-kDjZ7hC-L.jpg

Our room for 4 was like the top picture Elena posted, like bunk beds. We were in 7131 on Reflection. If you want the bunk beds look for the triangle and square on the deck plans. If you choose just the square it's most likely the trundle bed. My teens wouldn't fit in this configuration so I specifically searched for the bunk bed type room.

In the other photo, you see the mattress pad in the drawer. In the photo with the kids, the mattress pad is on the couch. It is stored in the drawer. EM

In The bottom picture that's the trundle bed mattress not a mattress pad. They didn't put a mattress pad on our sofa bed, they only covered the sofa with a sheet when we were on the Refelction

I thought the drawer with the pad was the trundle for a 4th person when there is no pull down, which would mean that stateroom sleeps 5.

You're correct that's the trundle. I'll need to dig up my pictures and see if there's a handle on the sofa like that. I wonder if they make them all the same & then the cruise line determines which rooms they'll add a mattress too

Ask to be waitlisted for a Family verandah, they hold them off for families of five, but will open to all if not sold in a certain time frame, they are as big as a royal suite, with two seperate bedrooms (one shower in bathroom room same as regular cabin) a great option and sometimes at not too much extra cost.

• 9 months later...