HAL Alaska Cruise Video Series

GoProCruiser

Hi everyone! I recently returned from a week long Alaska cruise on the Noordam! (August 20-27, 2017). The cruise was phenomenal! I vlogged (video blogged) the entire cruise and will be posting my videos to my cruising themed YouTube Channel. I am not a travel agent nor do I get paid to make these videos, I create them in hopes of helping others who might have questions. I hope you all enjoy and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Our itinerary: Seward-Sea Day-Glacier Bay-Haines-Juneau-Ketchikan-Inside Passage-Vancouver

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Love the first two vids!

Loved your series on the Eurodam - we sailed her RT out of Seattle into Alaska and now considering doing a one way. In other words, your timing is impeccable!

Thank you so much! I'm so glad you enjoyed the Eurodam and Alaska! I LOVED the one way route! I think it's more scenic than the Seattle roundtrip route which I like. Hopefully this video series will come in handy! Thanks for watching! :)

FABULOUS!!! Thank you, thank you! We booked the Noordam for June 2018(inside, J1043), Vancouver - Seward. We are DIY post cruise.

Awesome! I love the Northbound itinerary since it stops at Skagway! I have a playlist about what we did pre-cruise. I'll attach the link in case you want to get some ideas.

Thank you. I am almost done with Video 1. I have to tell you that we are driving from South Carolina to Sacramento! I hope this makes you feel better about your drive from LA to Sacto, lol. We will be flying out of Sacramento to Vancouver. Sacramento is my hometown so we will visit family too. We left Sacramento in 1993 but, most of family is still there so we visit often. Back to the videos......

ETA: Thanks for the McD app tip...

Looking forward to your videos. Just got off the Westerdam in Barcelona (Great cruise!) and booked the Noordam for next year Vancouver to Seward + Denali. Will be our first time on her. BTW love that you two are so young...help to combat the notion that HAL is just for old people!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

Thank you. I am almost done with Video 1. I have to tell you that we are driving from South Carolina to Sacramento! I hope this makes you feel better about your drive from LA to Sacto, lol. We will be flying out of Sacramento to Vancouver. Sacramento is my hometown so we will visit family too. We left Sacramento in 1993 but, most of family is still there so we visit often. Back to the videos......

ETA: Thanks for the McD app tip...

Oh wow! Now that is a drive!! LOL! How many days of driving are you planning on doing? I’m from Southern California and go to Sacramento State. I graduate in May! Very excited! Lol

The McD app is awesome! I’m sure it will come in handy on your cross country road trip! Lol

Enjoy the rest of the videos!

Looking forward to your videos. Just got off the Westerdam in Barcelona (Great cruise!) and booked the Noordam for next year Vancouver to Seward + Denali. Will be our first time on her. BTW love that you two are so young...help to combat the notion that HAL is just for old people!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Forums mobile app

OMG! Sounds like a wonderful cruise you had on the Westerdam! I cruised on the Royal Princess to the Mediterranean in June and it was amazing! I cannot wait to visit that region of the world again! How was your weather? We went in the beginning of June and it was hot...like high 80s to mid 90s. Though once we got back, we saw how hot it was getting over there and I couldn’t imagine doing everything we did in hotter temps! Lol

Have a wonderful cruise on the Noordam next summer! She should be very similar to the Westerdam! The itinerary is phenomenal! Especially visiting Denali!

I LOVE Holland America! Cruised on the Eurodam to the Caribbean in January 2017 and was pleasantly surprised! I found a phenomenal last minute deal on this cruise (2 weeks before leaving) and just had to book it!

Thanks for watching!

Scott, I find you everywhere! If you enjoy Scott's cruise vlogs you need to join our group on facebook.... "Scott Singer Cruises". Lots of wonderful people who love to cruise. Lots of valuable information. And we laugh a lot!

Aww! Thank you! :) My goal is to really help give people a better understanding of their upcoming ship or destination they’ll be visiting! I’m very detailed and love planning (especially my cruises) so I try to show people what they can actually expect onboard, stuff I wish I would have known before going and if this cruise is a good fit for them! Lol. Thanks for watching!! (And yes, we do have a lot of laughs in the group! Lol)

Enjoyed watching your first 7 videos. Look forward to the rest of the cruise. We've never done a cruise to Alaska since we only do 1 cruise a year and like to escape our cold Canadian winters. I'll just settle for going along on your cruises. Thanks so much.

Enjoyed watching your first 7 videos. Look forward to the rest of the cruise. We've never done a cruise to Alaska since we only do 1 cruise a year and like to escape our cold Canadian winters. I'll just settle for going along on your cruises. Thanks so much.

Thank you so much! :) I don’t blame you for wanting to go somewhere warmer with your cold winters! Lol

Scott, thank you very much for all the work that went into making your Noordam videos. I am having such a good time traveling along with you and Christine. We are doing the same cruise on the Noordam next year, so it's been fun experiencing your pre-cruise exploits and the ship through your eyes.

I hope you always love cruising as much as you do now. Your excitement is contagious!

Scott, thank you very much for all the work that went into making your Noordam videos. I am having such a good time traveling along with you and Christine. We are doing the same cruise on the Noordam next year, so it's been fun experiencing your pre-cruise exploits and the ship through your eyes.

I hope you always love cruising as much as you do now. Your excitement is contagious!

Thank you so much! :) I really appreciate it!

If you have any questions about the cruise, please feel free to ask! You’re in for a real treat next summer!

Thanks for watching!