River Cruise REFERRAL OFFERS

Host Jazzbeau

Absolutely you can use the Referral code with other GCT discounts. I am so excited our upcoming river cruise and read CC posts almost every day. There is so much useful info about all aspects of river cruising: clothing, transfers, ports, pre and post, etc. I have had a hard time waiting for 5 months, can't imagine waiting a year!

Thanks, we are still looking through all the different options. I sent you an email.

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

I see that if you have been on a scenic tour or cruise within the last 12 mths you should have referrals

I am happy to use one and you get $200 I believe.

please pm me to bcnsw at yahoo.com

Share With A Friend voucher, entitling any new guest referral to a discount. The referring guest will earn a $200 Referral Credit when this voucher is redeemed and deposited*

$100 - See more at: https://www.scenic.com.au/scenic-club#sthash.cDOG73hi.dpuf

Edited by tinkky

• 1 month later...

Hi -

Just off an Emerald Waterways cruise (September). I had an opportunity to discuss loyalty rewards (and referral rewards) with someone from the company at a travel show just after we got back.

They do have a similar referral program. I can refer you, and you will get $100 off per person. This hasn't been well advertised - and I only found out because I asked.

Please feel free to contact me off-line (franski@rogers.com) if you would like a referral - or have any questions about Emerald. We did the Rhine with them.

Fran

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
We have already booked AMA Prima for Jun 1. We have not yet made final payment. How does a referral work?

As far as I can find out, AMA does not offer referral discounts. They do offer $100 off per person for repeat customers as well as other loyalty benefits:

https://www.amawaterways.com/my-trip/loyalty-program

• 1 month later...

It's probably too long ago to be a good example. But we received the referral discount for our first GCT trip that was a last minute special. However we were unable to use the money in our cruise rewards account on other last minute trips.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:)

I can also help with a Vantage referral. Trips I have made with Vantage include Castles on the Rhine (Budapest to Amsterdam); Egypt and Jordan;

Costa Rica (sailing ship); Tulips & Windmills + Brussels; Russia & Ukraine; Gateway to the Black Sea (Budapest to Constanta) and I have two more booked. I can be reached at Chydro564@yahoo.com and also more than happy to provide detailed info on any of the above trips.

Thanks for your review on the Russian Waterway from St.Petersburg to Moscow or Vise Versa,

CAN YOU REPLY TO ME rryu@shaw.ca ?The dates are 15 September to 26 2017.

• 2 months later...

Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?

• 2 months later...
Would someone please explain Viking's referral policy? I have a colleague who is currently researching river cruise lines who may go with Viking. As I have sailed with Viking in the past, it may be mutually beneficial if I "refer" her to Viking. What do I have to do, and what are the benefits to both parties for doing so?

You have a Viking customer number. If you can't find it, contact Viking. Give your friend your customer number. When they book, they just have to say that they have a referral number. The Viking agent or your TA will take it from there. They will get $100 pp off the first cruise they book and you will get $100 pp credit to use on your next booking.

Please note, Viking does not allow us to offer to share our referral numbers over the internet or to respond to anyone who asks for one. If you get caught, you will lose the credits.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
8 hours ago, tracymac48 said:

does anyone have a referral code for Teeming river cruise line?

I've not seen anything on their web site or anywhere else that would indicate that Teeming has a referral discount. They're a low-price provider to start with, so they may not offer discounts.

On 10/8/2018 at 7:05 PM, pistachio said:

Does anyone have a current referral for Scenic? If so, I'd appreciate you emailing me at turnercindy at yahoo dot com.

Thanks!

I know I'm coming in months late, and I assume you've already booked. But if not, or if anybody else wants a referral for Scenic, I can offer one.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 5:26 PM, ninaks said:

Does Uniworld do referral discounts?  if so, does anyone have one to share?  thank you

I believe they will be starting in the new year.  If you have travelled with them before,  you can refer someone - they get $150 (I think) off their booking - and the person referring gets $150 off their next trip.  Contact them and ask.  If that is true - and you can wait to book - contact me off-line (franski@rogers.com) and you can use my name.  Not sure if I will be travelling with Uniworld again any time soon, but don't really care.  If you can get a discount - happy to help!!

Fran

• 7 months later...

Does Crystal River Cruises offer any type of referral discount/bonus?  We have booked two different Crystal River Cruises (new for us) in June 2021 and July 2021.  We have not yet paid for them.  Payment is due October 2020.

• 1 year later...