Ncl getaway november 25, 2018 g&l roll call

samshltn

hi Michael and Aaron from Myrtle.

We are doing a private taxi excursion in Honduras to the west end beach and possibly other scenic locations. We are 4, I can check to see if we can add two more.

In Cozumel, we are taking the ferry over to Playa and get a nice mexican lunch and cocktails. Walk down 5th ave and do some window shopping. Nothing special.

Costa Maya, still have finalized anything. Considering the Mayan Ruins but do i want to sit in a bus for two hours each way........

Harvest Caye - probably just explore around, relax at the beach/pool

dave

Hey Y'all,

My husband and I booked this cruise also. Looking forward to meeting you lot! We're from Charleston SC btw.

Michael and Aaron.

Welcome Michael and Aaron. We were just in Charleston for three days for the first time. We loved it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Forums mobile app

hi Michael and Aaron from Myrtle.

We are doing a private taxi excursion in Honduras to the west end beach and possibly other scenic locations. We are 4, I can check to see if we can add two more.

In Cozumel, we are taking the ferry over to Playa and get a nice mexican lunch and cocktails. Walk down 5th ave and do some window shopping. Nothing special.

Costa Maya, still have finalized anything. Considering the Mayan Ruins but do i want to sit in a bus for two hours each way........

Harvest Caye - probably just explore around, relax at the beach/pool

dave

Hi Dave, we might have talked about this before, but we did a really cool cenote swim in Playa del Carmen a few years ago. One of the best tours we've ever done. It's basically swimming through a cave with headlights on your head. Not sure if your group includes all swimmers though.

• 2 weeks later...
80 DAYS! And we got the upgrade offer from NCL. Now what to bid? Did anyone else receive the offer?
We have adjoining balcony cabins with our friends, so we are happy with our location and don't want an upgrade. Last month on a cruise on the NCL Sky, we offered the minimum for a balcony upgrade, but we didn't get it.

So believe it or not, the cruise is becoming a secondary thing right now.........getting to host a house guest this Thursday night. Her name is Florence! Today I bring in everything outdoors that could get picked up by the wind and become a projectile. Later today, I gather up all my important papers. Tuesday activities will be to protect those important items in the condo that I cant get in the car. Wednesday I am expecting that the authorities will issue evacuation directives. I live 1/2 block from the beach and I am 27' above sea level. Go away Florence!

The impacts are definitely going to be reduced here in MB thankfully since the storm came ashore 50 miles N. of us. As of noon getting increased rains, sustained winds at 35 and gusts in the low 60's. Still have power. The worse for MB is suppose to be after 6pm when the remnants of the eye are over us. Still expecting 10-15 inches of rain.

The impacts are definitely going to be reduced here in MB thankfully since the storm came ashore 50 miles N. of us. As of noon getting increased rains, sustained winds at 35 and gusts in the low 60's. Still have power. The worse for MB is suppose to be after 6pm when the remnants of the eye are over us. Still expecting 10-15 inches of rain.
Be careful. Why didn't you evacuate?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone,

My partner and I will be on the Getaway. Last cruise we took was the transatlantic on the Epic 5 years ago.

We will be in Miami for a couple night ahead of time staying at the Winter Haven. We have several gay people in our group so it should be fun.

Edited by ImAFriendofDorothy
misspelling

good morning guys.......i have never purchased the spa package so am not a good one to ask. What I will say is that it all depends on how much time you will be off the ship at our 4 port stops in a row as well as other activities on board that you want to use such as the water slides, ropes course, the small pools, and how much you enjoy being in the sun. Since this is our first mega ship cruise, want to take advantage of those types of activities.

dave

• 2 weeks later...