White nights on Singapore to Perth itinerary December 2018 on Quest

davwen81

Just jumping in to say Hi Wendy & David. Hope our paths cross again. We are doing our 1st Azamara cruise in Dec. And will be seeing some of the Rio group in January & others in March. Hugs to David!

Joan & Greg

• 2 weeks later...
Our itinerary has changed. No more Broome or Exmouth so white nights will probably be on our overnight in Geraldton.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi davwen81, the White Night event is decided by the shipboard personnel, who plan it, so I wouldn't know when it'll be.

Our itinerary has changed. No more Broome or Exmouth so white nights will probably be on our overnight in Geraldton.

Hi Wendy and David, What a disappointment, after all your effort re Broome. Broome would have been a highlight for many people. What has the itinerary changed to?

Hi MM, we are now missing Broome and Exmouth so have three sea days between Komodo and Geraldton where we have an overnight, not a great exchange for Broome. Been there and can’t say we found it riveting! Then a couple of great ports south of Perth, Bunbury and Busselton, so a great gateway to Margaret river. Already booked a day tour to wineries there. Bunbury will be a wander to the markets. Unfortunately as we’re there in December all the Dolphin eco tours and things are not showing up but might on the ships excursions. So quite good alternatives from our point of view as havent been to these southern WA towns. So all good!

Hi MM, we are now missing Broome and Exmouth so have three sea days between Komodo and Geraldton where we have an overnight, not a great exchange for Broome. Been there and can’t say we found it riveting! Then a couple of great ports south of Perth, Bunbury and Busselton, so a great gateway to Margaret river. Already booked a day tour to wineries there. Bunbury will be a wander to the markets. Unfortunately as we’re there in December all the Dolphin eco tours and things are not showing up but might on the ships excursions. So quite good alternatives from our point of view as havent been to these southern WA towns. So all good!

Pleased to hear that you are happy with the alternative ports south of Perth. Sounds like a better itinerary than the original. I love that beautiful area south of Perth. Enjoy your day tour to the Margaret River wineries and your wander to the markets in Bunbury. Does the cruise go to Perth after these new ports?