Drinks on board (non alcoholic)

I apologize if I'm starting something that's in another thread but I couldn't find it.

Can anyone tell me what drinks are included in the main dining room? Are juices part of it or just water and tea?

Also, does anyone know about what it costs to purchase a drink (coke, etc) on board? My daughter and I don't drink many soft drinks so I don't think bottomless bubbles will be worth the cost but if we were to want one with dinner one night? Also if you order one at dinner and have it refilled - are you charges for the drink once or each time it's refilled? I'm trying to figure it out bc of a soft drink cost something crazy like $6-7/ drink then maybe it would be worth purchasing bottomless bubbles even if we only had a few. Husband and son - no doubt they will drink their money's worth!

Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Drinks served at dinner- water, iced tea, regular coffee. We've had to ask wait staff for tea & coffee- they don't automatically bring it. As for soft drinks, like Coke- your wait staff will send a bar server to your table. Soft drink choices are limited, but they will bring you the can & a glass of ice for about $2.50. It has been 2 yrs since we've sailed CCL, that was the price then. I believe they have Coke products (Diet Coke, Sprite, ginger ale & sometimes Mr Pibb, maybe Rootbeer)

To save money, we carry on a few cans of soda. Bottled sodas are not allowed any longer, nor bottled water. If I am not mistaken, canned soda can be brought on at embarkation.

Edited by Banditswife

In the MDR juices are included with breakfast/ brunch but not with evening meals. You pay bar prices and I am sorry I can't remember what it was.

Milk, tea, lemonade, coffee and water are included with evening meals. Carbonated beverages are $2.28. My experience is you are provided with the can so refills are not free.

The Bottomless bubbles package is priced such that if you drink 3 per day it is cost effective. However, you do not get the can. You get a glass/cup with soda over ice.

Remember, you also have the option of bringing a up to a 12 pack per person (CANS ONLY) in your carry on luggage.

Have a wonderful cruise.

You can take juice from the buffet in the AM and put it into the fridge in your room for later in the day.

You can bring cans of soda on board with you if you like.

You can also get juice and milk and chocolate milk from room service 24hrs a day for free.

One more question....

If we all decide to go the bottomless bubbles route - is there any need to bring a cup? Like a tervis (we use these at home by the pool, etc) - will we be able to have them fill them up with soft drinks? Even if just tea or lemonade on lido - can we fill these or do we have to use their cups?

Edited by CrazyPartyOf4

One more question....

If we all decide to go the bottomless bubbles route - is there any need to bring a cup? Like a tervis (we use these at home by the pool, etc) - will we be able to have them fill them up with soft drinks? Even if just tea or lemonade on lido - can we fill these or do we have to use their cups?

No need to bring your own cup, they will give you one. However it isn't thermal so the ice will melt swiftly. If you do bring your own I'm not 100% sure they will fill your cup directly at the bars or give you a ship one, that you will than have to poor into yours.

I do know that from the lemonade stand they want you to use their cups from the machine and than pour into your cup. They are trying to avoid germ transference to their machinery. So bring along a big thermal cup if you like, but be prepared to poor your drinks from their cups to your own.

Lastly if you fly into port and you don't want to run around buying cans to carryon you can buy some cans through carnival, that will be waiting for you in your room. Not as cheap as buying your own and bringing them but if your only going to have 1 maybe 2 per day, it's still cheaper than bubbles.

Have fun!!

One more question....

I usually buy a carnival tumbler once on board, I like to have the souvenir, and have no problems with bars filling them. I hang on to lid and straw and they fill it with soda.

One more question....

We brought our own insulated cups and the bar staff would fill them for us when we had bottomless bubbles.