dd

donnadoll

We are taking an alaskan cruise june 2017 on the noordam. We can only take one flight excursion. Should wwe take the misty fjords flight in ketichan, a floatplane, or a flight seeing cruise over the juneau icefield seeing mamy glaciers.which excursion should i choose.

We are taking an alaskan cruise june 2017 on the noordam. We can only take one flight excursion. Should wwe take the misty fjords flight in ketichan, a floatplane, or a flight seeing cruise over the juneau icefield seeing mamy glaciers.which excursion should i choose.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. There is a whole forum here about Alaska, under the Ports of Call. Lots of experts there who can help you out. EM

For better response, you can post here on the Alaska Port of Call Forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=55

The reason they offer so many options is because everyone has their personal tastes and favorites. Unless you know you have the same tastes as a random person on the Internet, taking their advice with no backup is foolish. Do some research on what the tours include (use the Ports of Call board as suggested) and chose what's best for you, not what the person with the loudest voice tells you to do.