Entertainment reveal???

hcat

Based on the pictures of the main theater I've seen so far, there don't appear to be any of those annoying vertical support pillars blocking your sight-line to the stage. Glad to see that. So many ships have wasted seats placed behind those beams.

Based on the pictures of the main theater I've seen so far, there don't appear to be any of those annoying vertical support pillars blocking your sight-line to the stage. Glad to see that. So many ships have wasted seats placed behind those beams.

I agree. There really don't seem to be any bad seats (but maybe they haven't drawn in the pillars yet). ;)

I'm not sure about the shows (hopefully they will be wonderful), but can't wait to experience this theater!

I am 47 years old.

And starting to become somewhat chubby.

Which cruise line may be OK for me these days? :confused::confused::confused:

We can go on any darn cruise line we want......we just won’t be asked to pose for special ads and promos. No idea why, go figure.....oops, I guess that word is why!!

Den

We can go on any darn cruise line we want......we just won’t be asked to pose for special ads and promos. No idea why, go figure.....oops, I guess that word is why!!

Den

Celebrity is creating a new and probably soon to be popular cruise line - called Celebrity Plus-Size Cruises. It will be almost as popular as the Celebrity Old-Geezer sister cruise line and both may in fact be merged in the near future! They have really studied their demographics here, but so far no depictions of Plus-Size Old-Geezers around the pool area.

Celebrity is creating a new and probably soon to be popular cruise line - called Celebrity Plus-Size Cruises. It will be almost as popular as the Celebrity Old-Geezer sister cruise line and both may in fact be merged in the near future! They have really studied their demographics here, but so far no depictions of Plus-Size Old-Geezers around the pool area.

And... to start with the loungers that are 4-inches off the ground in the Solariums will be raised up and grab bars added!

And... to start with the loungers that are 4-inches off the ground in the Solariums will be raised up and grab bars added!

Now that would be a massive improvement, not only for us "old folks" but the younger ones who have mobility issues and can't get out of those torture chambers;p;p

Pat C

Since RCCL is now share holder of Silversea Cruises, I guess they will be my future cruises home once I am so old that I can´t stand hovering around buffet restaurants with 500 other people at 7 in the morning anymore :D

Oh well, back to topic :o

I have to laugh at the people in all the pictures. 20 yr. old skinny models. No chubby 60 yr. old.

Where are all the real Celebrity cruiser`s ?

I think I resemble that remark, certainly not the skinny 20 year old. I have been on many Celebrity cruises and believe me while some people look good most just seem normal, not quite skinny and not dressed as well as these pictures.

Pat

Celebrity doesn't have to bother with the Old-Geezer cruise. HAL beat them to the punch.:D :D

I think HAL has the smoking Old Geezers while Celebrity has the non-smoking Old Geezers!

I once sailed on HAL and every port someone was taken off the ship on a stretcher. They call people who sail with them Mariners, I just called them Ancient Mariners. Of course I was much younger then, alas now I might just fit in.:D

Pat

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the link. Did not see that one before.

I made it through the presentation..,..boy is he boring! And definitely overuses the buzz words: transformative, transformational, revolutionary... ,,but I don't think he used Cutting EDGE..????

The pics, depictions, floor plans and charts were worth it.

Lots of interesting activities, spaces and events were previewed. I am glad we have two sep cruises booked winter and fall 2019 so we can fully explore the ship,..

I found this video on the entertainment... it is the best summary I have found on what is planned... the facilities and types of entertainment.... really does sound unique can't wait

Thanks for sharing... I was really pleased to see the kids and teens clubs moved to deck 2 and 3. I guess I am getting old...