Early sign up list

RMS Olympic

I just signed up today, #1360! We enjoy flying Virgin America, too bad it’s going away now that Alaska Air bought it, they had such a fun and slightly upscale attitude. We are intrigued by the big yacht and adults only idea, and we love our dining and cocktails!

I love the Virgin product, but I don’t see any advantage to putting $500 down as a deposit. No mention of a discount or OBC after keeping my money for over a year!?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just secures that you will will have the first opportunity to confirm space when it opens up. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you have any desire to be on the maiden voyage it’s the best way to ensure that happens. If you don’t care about the maiden voyage, you’re probably fine waiting.

Just secures that you will will have the first opportunity to confirm space when it opens up. Nothing more. Nothing less. If you have any desire to be on the maiden voyage it’s the best way to ensure that happens. If you don’t care about the maiden voyage, you’re probably fine waiting.

A $100 future cruise deposit with Princess gives you OBC.

Sent from my iPhone while I should be working, using Forums

A $100 future cruise deposit with Princess gives you OBC.

Well this isn’t Princess and it’s a brand new cruise line with a prototype ship. A little different.

I’m well aware that it’s not Princess, I’m just showing that other lines give you more for your money.

I’ll sail with Virgin, but I won’t let them hold onto my money for over a year just to be one of the first to make a reservation. There’s not even a guarantee that you’ll be able to book a cabin on the maiden voyage.

I’m well aware that it’s not Princess, I’m just showing that other lines give you more for your money.

I’ll sail with Virgin, but I won’t let them hold onto my money for over a year just to be one of the first to make a reservation. There’s not even a guarantee that you’ll be able to book a cabin on the maiden voyage.

That’s fine then. Don’t do it. To each his own.

Wasn’t impressed with Princess! We booked a dummy cruise on board the Island Princess in February while sailing the Panama Canal! Will probably cancel and get my deposit back which they can keep for 2 years.

Sense of adventure here! Well worth it to us to see what Virgin Voyages comes up with. Yes, Like eroller says, “to each his own”.

Wasn’t impressed with Princess! We booked a dummy cruise on board the Island Princess in February while sailing the Panama Canal

The Island is the worst ship of the fleet, due to renovations that added more cabins and took away a lounge and other public spaces. Princess never figured out how to accommodate the extra passengers in the dining rooms and other venues.

The changes were so poorly received, that they cancelled the exact same changes for the Coral Princess. The untouched Coral is considered by many as the fave of the fleet.

Has anyone received a confirmation email? I see the charge pending on my credit card, but haven't received any other confirmation other than the page that was displayed after signing up.

Yes I received a confirmation email almost immediately after I submitted payment. You might want to check your spam.

FYI in the email, it states if I need to cancel, just reply to the email and send the request.

Yes I received a confirmation email almost immediately after I submitted payment. You might want to check your spam.

FYI in the email, it states if I need to cancel, just reply to the email and send the request.

Thanks, I did find it in Spam. Should have thought to look there first.

Mine went to spam also. But it won't in the future. And for someone saying you won't get OBC or a discount that's ok with me but I'm sure they will come in due time. Like eroller said, I'm just looking to secure the maiden voyage.

We are IN. #1587 !!

For those looking for a more sedated 'adults only' cruise experience, try Viking. They don't allow passengers under 18. It has a nice quiet atmosphere. Beautiful ship but entertainment is lacking. To be fair, it's marketing is all about being Port intensive and not the ship board experience. To each his own!

I hope VV has a more exciting vibe with good entertainment options but NO 'gold by the inch' sales hype. We will see.

We are IN. #1587 !!

For those looking for a more sedated 'adults only' cruise experience, try Viking. They don't allow passengers under 18. It has a nice quiet atmosphere. Beautiful ship but entertainment is lacking. To be fair, it's marketing is all about being Port intensive and not the ship board experience. To each his own!

I hope VV has a more exciting vibe with good entertainment options but NO 'gold by the inch' sales hype. We will see.

I so agree with you. That”gold by the inch” is such a rip off. It will tarnish while you’re looking to buy it. We booked Viking Skly for next January and are looking forward to a different type of sailing. They are geared towards our generation of old baby boomers. I understand VV is more for millennials but what the heck, we booked that too anyway. #senseofadventure

I hope not - we signed up two days ago (on the 2nd) and received confirmation number 1413!

:D :D :D

Don't worry, circumstances will guarantee some drop out or choose another sailing. You'll be on their first sailing if you want to be.

Very curious as to whether the crossing will be sold or whether VV will cross the pond empty and wait to sell her first Miami cruise as the maid n voyage. My guess is the crossing will be sold, but will it be from England or from Italy. Regardless, if it's a crossing count me in! Already started a piggy bank savings plan